Lowering the Milly

mts

first off, there is a j-spec rear sway bar that helps greatly, it was once sold by corksport, butthey stopped carrying the millenia, so I'm not sure ifthey could ven get it. To my knowledge only marcus and myself have it, and it does help.

As for body roll, sure its not level like an Enzo in the corners, but I have never once, even full stock felt it was going to roll. Lowered alone I can fish tail it , including a great stunt through an S curve one time, no danger or rolling, and when MY tires break free before any serious rolling then you know its good.

As for springs, the eibachs are softer then the h&r, THE H&R are more of slow speed cruising and slightly lower height (about 1.5) whereas the eibach feels much more at home on the millenia and great on the highway

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corksport has always been a ricers haven. It's definitely designed for cheque book mechanics and enthusiasts. I don't know if they still carry it, but they used to sell a stock intake manifold for the mx6 for $600, which you can easily get for $45. The reason corksport charged so much was it came polished with all flashing from casting removed. So sad.

the question has been bought up time and time again, there is a slight weight difference between the 2 cars, but frankly I can think of more L owners with the springs then S owners. No one has reported any problems

and generally speaking eibach atleast makes a good solid product, well researched and thought out