Why?!?!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably around the $5k mark, give or take. Have to get those fucking TCS lights to stop popping up. That's what I was playing with today. All three solenoids work as they're supposed to with resistance between 32-35 ohms. So tomorrow it's back to the vac lines, and maybe the actuator. Either way, I'm on a mission and will fix those fucking lights...stupid Mazda christmas tree.

What do you think about the price? The car does have an engine with only 91k on it, brand new tires, brand new brakes, new windshield and new battery.

Don't know, they should be, I fucking put them there. I think maybe something plugged one of them. If not, then the solenoids aren't getting power and that's when all hell breaks loose in my garage. Or the PCM is fucked, which I doubt since there's no phantom codes or any mysterious unexplainble problems.

It's a 99 with 191k on the body and transmission. Though the tranny has has a cooler installed for the last 100k.

OMG, I really hope for my sake, and the milly's sake I don't have that much go wrong. I know the solenoids are okay, so next is vacuum routing and making sure there are no obstructions/leaks. And then if that still doesn't do it, then a continuity check of all wires involved. If that still doesn't do it, malatov.

mine pops randomly as fuck. its annoyin as hell. dammit. i gotta alot of work cut out for me to get this car back in tip top shape. and yes. i will invest time in this solely cuz of the amount of mileage. i mean how many of us can say that they have a good working millenia with over 300,000 miles on the odometer? (im at 293 grand right now.)

OMG, I really hope for my sake, and the milly's sake I don't have that much go wrong. I know the solenoids are okay, so next is vacuum routing and making sure there are no obstructions/leaks. And then if that still doesn't do it, then a continuity check of all wires involved. If that still doesn't do it, malatov.

Bahahahahah.... believe me I was close to setting the bitch on fire when I did the vacuum hoses twice :angry:

21' and 3 hours for all the hoses except one. For that last one, add about 1.5 extra hours and another foot of hose. Troy know which one I'm talking about.

Yes dammit... don't forget the little short one under the front intake... :angry: