Ever Seen These Guages?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why you guys even keep them? I swear when I find a 99-00 navy milly with a blown engine I'm going to buy it and make the milly mazda SHOULD have made. And number 1 on the agenda, number 2 actually, number 1 will be to make the car reliable...anyhow...number 2 on the agenda will be to shave the front bumper reflector and turn signal, and also shave that parking light. There's so many lights in such a small area it's a cluster fuck of lights. It would look so much cleaner without that shit. Then the corner light in the headlights would be the parking/turn lights.

meh. if i were to shave off something, it would be the side markers. and then, i would make the whole front turn signals led and have em be on when the low beams are on and off when high beams are on. (kinda like the fogs but u really dont have a choice of turning it off). of course, itll be in orange. in the clear housing. the orange housing is fine as well. no its not rice bhr. hush.

itll look nice. i was actually looking at my car at night when the lights were on. and thats the only thing outta place. those ridicolously pointless reflectors next to the turn signals. and itll look MUCH nicer if it were doing SOMETHING. so...the side markers. gone. instead...led strips on front turn signals/reflectors