Ever Seen These Guages?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the aftermarket gauges are like that at night, but matches nothing, and during the day its horrible.

the LED setup is far better, and if you want, you CAN have the contrast. you wanted that look without the extreme daytime rice just put some white led's in there, a highlighter and color 1 part blue and 1 part red.

JK did is on his old millenia, its where the pic in malices sig came from

What power balance shifted?

The dark side is falling, with common sense and knowledge starting reign.

Soon it will be known as RenboysWorld.net

:starwars:

doesn't the highlighter fade in time? So use the highlighter on the needles as well? What part?

Highlighter is fine it you're studying, it has no business in a car when modifications are concerned. If you want to change the colour of the needles spray paint them with Krylon Stained Glass Paint. I bought it to change tails, but it would work on needles too.

For the Canadians that are considering this, I bought the paint at Michael's (don't know if it exists in the States). Quite possibly the only useful thing in that store.

:shifty: petition to ban bhr. :shifty:

Highlighter is fine it you're studying, it has no business in a car when modifications are concerned. If you want to change the colour of the needles spray paint them with Krylon Stained Glass Paint. I bought it to change tails, but it would work on needles too.

For the Canadians that are considering this, I bought the paint at Michael's (don't know if it exists in the States). Quite possibly the only useful thing in that store.

1. highlighter...HAHHAHHAA only for books kids. 2. Micheal's exists here as well. nice arts and crafts store.

What power balance shifted?

The dark side is falling, with common sense and knowledge starting reign.

:starwars:

Sounds exciting! Another spin off from a Mazda enthusiast site. I'm having trouble keeping up with them all! :clap:

PAINT is better, and it goes on the needle, not the bulb. Though, I guess you could paint the bulb, or both, I've never seen it done though.

I actually used Sharpie for the needles....it works just as well as paint. Highlighter and any other non-permanent marker would not sensible.

BHR: I still prefer the silver guageus over the black '98 stock guages. The 99 & up gauges are much better.