Who's Got Hids!!

ChiTown

Thanks to Rsutton my new milly now has a full HID retro with TSX tru-HID projectors and 4300K phillips kit. The projectors were fitted into 95-96 on-peice millenia headlights to replace the ugly two-peice reflectors that were on my 2000. Here are some hightlights:

95-96 one-peice lights on a 2000!

IPB Image

YEAH!

IPB Image

No flash:

IPB Image

Close up:

IPB Image

cut-off:

IPB Image

Install: notice the custom cannon plugs (white) that were constructed to fit the 95-96's into the 2000

for a OEM look and easy removal later.

Left side:

IPB Image

Right side:

IPB Image

the corner bulbs are wired up but i do not like them so they were removed. I may clean up the install of the ballasts in the future to hide them better but all is good for now. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I take it you are quite happy with the output and improvement over even a quality drop in kit

Yes, the output over a drop in kit is very noticable and i am extremely happy with the finished result.

my 6000K kit in my 95 (stock projectors)

IPB Image

TSX projectors with 4300K:

IPB Image

Take into consideration that the top pic was taken in a darker alley, you can see the differance in the shade of black in the top of the photos. the TSX pic was taken in a well lit parking lot at night and from a different distance. you can see how much more intense the light hitting the wall is however. I will get a pic of the new headlights in the same alley as the first pic to get a better gauge for hid projectors versus the stokies.

you can barely see the edge mts, and thats only from a direct headon, in person they are flawless

You do not understand the mind of a trained machinist... 1/1000 of an inch bothers me... any line that doesn't have a purpose is even worse.