If..

MazdaMomma

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dreams are the last place any mortal would dare to find themselfs.

example, the last time I slept (about 3 days ago) I had an odd dream that someone I haven't spoken to in some time was taking a scaple and cutting away around my finger nails to make an opening, then with some surgerical scissors began cutting through thin, dead flesh cutting downwards from the top of my finger to the base, when it was pulled back so I could see what was inside I saw my real hand, pale and untouched like a bandaid had been over it, of course there was also some liquid, part blood, part river water, in it were what looked like hybrid leeches, when I turned my hand upside down they were giant (about 8" long) earth worms, black as the midnight, but small fangs and were like leeches, one did not make its way outside of the cut and begin to feed on my blood, I pulled it out with great pain and threw it on the person, then with what felt like someone was actually cutting through partial numb flesh they pulled away the rest of the skin which was sort of a glove of skin, only on my hand though, and more bloody semi dirty river looking water came out. as my entire hand begin to feel like it was burning.

Of course it went on, but it only got alittle weirder and more "disturbing" to your human kind