MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

I think you need to go back and review the thread I started on camel in the VIP section about what he would do, and he has of course also not paid for his MW attire.

I said I would be there, and I will be there, but I have already paid for my hotel. The weather report keeps getting worse, now its scattered thunderstorms in both areas, thundersstorms, then combined with burning sun baking in water spots.....I ma yhave to take the jeep

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

early show?

exactly what time are you planning?

we arrive at bob evans at 3:30, factor in a 40 min time for meet and greet and late arrivals, then another 45 mins you say from bob evans to the cabins/hotel? or are hte movies much closer?

Considering group parking and whats above, I would opt for a 4:45 time if the theatre is next door to bob evans, 5:30 otherwise.

I will not be late for the simpsons

:hmm:

This will work, and what was decided with regards to dinner and checkin?

are we checking in places and meeting back up, or dinner first?

I think dinner first would be easier so long as you can check in late without a fee.

factor movie time of 4:45, movie start at 5:03, goes to 7:10ish? settle on a location and arrive around 7:30, be seated by 7:45, finish around 9:15...hmm, will be dark enough for hids as I speed away

I'm not going to be able to attend. I come from Georgia.....TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES. I want to see a picture of all the millenias lined up and headlights on kinda at dusk....with BHRs bi-xenons!:D