MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said X.... BluesMilly? Is that as a result of your music? Not being able to go 100 on the hills? That was you paying more attention to conversation than the speed... LMAO

:blush: At least I wasn't under influence of the Aquavit :whistling:

Though my tendency to talk too much while excited is an issue I actually felt like apologizing, wait, makes you talk even more, sort a vicious sircle this is ;)

Say no more, part from this; even though I kept talking I had no problems keeping your throttle pedal floored simultaneously, and the SawMill would do 100 in third (never mind which scale ;)), 5000 rpm and no more power to get. Unless we woke up our hero to give us a push wearing his cape :lol:

Surging inclines they were, but the truth is my 2,5 would have kept up fairly well being able to do 5500 rpm under same conditions, at least unloaded.

Enough said, again ;)

Any chance there is a full size version of the one with my millenia getting ready to overtake MC?

I wouldn't really want to say this, but she seemed to have this habit of driving in the left line while there is no traffic in right, as numerous other housewifes we seemed to be delayed by during our roadtrip in the Bluesmilly (southbound) later SawMill (northbound) :whistling:

And what do you mean 40 miles, try like 500 at the very least.

Xedos and dallas were certainly not ignored, they were guests of honor, 1 step below the actual millenia's

BHR, if you americans had been smart enough to swap to the metric system some 60 years ago like the rest of the world part from the just as stubborn englishmen, you would have stopped mixing up different measureing scales. Metres is like yards closely. Or three feet.

I appreciated meeting you as well sir. Now I payed more attention to the persons present than the actual cars. Might as well have parked the Xedos beside my fruit tree area while resting in my hammock if I focused on the cars, saving some money too ;)

Here are the only (fairly decent quality, wish I had my sons EOS) pics I took from the Carter Caves event, I seem to have been more focused on the trip back and forth which was of course more timeconsuming than the actual event. And the cam always at hand...

P7290112.JPG

P7290113.JPG

Any chance there is a full size version of the one with my millenia getting ready to overtake MC?

I wouldn't really want to say this, but she seemed to have this habit of driving in the left line while there is no traffic in right, as numerous other housewifes we seemed to be delayed by during our roadtrip in the Bluesmilly (southbound) later SawMill (northbound) :whistling:

I most certainly did not.

And if ya don't like the way I drive, you can ride with someone else. :D