Finally, A Cai For The S...

I have worked on malices car for various things and its exactly the same, The only real difference is how far the headlights go back, and with the stock airbox clearing, these should be fine, so I would say 95-02 with no problems

I'm wondering if there would be a better approach to the clamp however, maybe something on the inside holding the tube so the filter doesn't support anything but its own weight. Will look into this further later on

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even better.

I didn't get to take my airbox off, but it looks like just a 90" bend wouldn't put ot over enough to go down. Will look into it more later on. If it only takes 2 standard 3" 90 bends and a straight tube of unknown lenght, then the carbon fiber version wouldn't be so bad.

oh btw, according the place that builds them, without the filter most CF intakes only weigh 8oz...thats insane.

even better.

I didn't get to take my airbox off, but it looks like just a 90" bend wouldn't put ot over enough to go down. Will look into it more later on. If it only takes 2 standard 3" 90 bends and a straight tube of unknown lenght, then the carbon fiber version wouldn't be so bad.

oh btw, according the place that builds them, without the filter most CF intakes only weigh 8oz...thats insane.

I am not shure if you can connect the filter to a 90 degree grommet...you may be able to use a small piece of straight pipe to connect from grommet to filter to save money on the carbon fiber tube. My intake has a 90 degree bend at the end in the aluminum...

chi, thats what I mean't, having 2 90" bends total, basically a wrapped S.

the filter will go onto to pipe of its size, the MAF I'm working on, but should connect up. The only real problem is connected the CF tube to the resonator box, which would probably require a small grommet.

Of course if none of these works keep me down for a flat black 1 w/ no filter and black grommets

HAMILTON, ON, CA 27/06/2007 5:00 IN-TRANSIT SCAN

27/06/2007 4:00 ARRIVAL SCAN

CONCORD, ON, CA 26/06/2007 21:46 DEPARTURE SCAN

26/06/2007 17:21 ARRIVAL SCAN

WINDSOR, ON, CA 26/06/2007 13:00 DEPARTURE SCAN

26/06/2007 12:14 IMPORT SCAN

HODGKINS, IL, US 26/06/2007 3:31 DEPARTURE SCAN

CHICAGO, IL, US 25/06/2007 21:55 ORIGIN SCAN

US 25/06/2007 0:37 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

:shifty: Looks like a tomorrow install could be possible :shifty: