Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

What Really Grinds My Gears

So, its that time again when I need to get rid of alot of my old products due to self life concerns, and restock on everything, no big deal, but looking through the store so many newer waxes and polishes are either synethetic (which I hate) or far worse, they keep advertisnig how they go on clear, and don't haze over.....ok, lets get 1 thing straight, its SUPPOSE to haze so you can see where you've waxed, applied and /or buffed, with a blakc car its hard enough, but if you have a light car, or something with metallic paint there will be tons and tons of areas that go totally unbuffed, its just plain stupid. And seriously, if someone applies wax or polish, and they don't want to buff it out, then they have no business using the crap, you don't just apply and run away.

damn clear wax, I mean if you own a white CLS 63AMG for example, its nearly impossible to see where you've alreayd buffed, along with where you need the touchups, this does not make it easier, it makes it flawed

For mine, car has to be in the garage with the door open so I can see missed haze spots, and even then I still miss some.

I have recently installed track lighting in my garage over the millenia and M, I can simply may around following the reflection for anything left, then turn on the regular fl flood lights, on a white car it would be most difficult