Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Troutman

Fading Black Plastic

My Meguiars bottle is on the small side so I too may end up trying it out sooner rather than later.

HOWEVER I can confirm that in Australia it has a different name. It has 'black' in the name but not Back to Black. More details as they come to hand.

QUOTE(///BHRpowered @ Oct 1 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]183508[/snapback]
get a light

better for buffing

unacceptable

1. not enough light to see by.

2. out of wax and have not been able to find more when at the store.

3. too damn bad.

chrome

chrome [krōm]
noun
1. chromium-plated metal: shiny chromium-plated metal. Use: to trim cars.
2. compound containing chromium: an alloy, dye, or pigment containing chromium
3. chemistry Same as chromium

transitive verb (3rd person present singular chromes, present participle chroming, past and past participle chromed)
1. coat metal with chromium: to electroplate a metal with chromium in order to make it shiny and protect it against corrosion
2. treat something with chromium compound: to treat a substance with a chromium compound, usually when dyeing or tanning it

[Early 19th century. Via French < Greek khrōma 'colour'; because compounds containing it are often brightly coloured]

I am feeling pretty good right now, sooooo......

I think I will get the chevy washed and then use the back to black and see if it is as good as our fearless leader says it is.

The Meguiars meanwhile appears to be producing long-lasting results, however the bottle is on the small side to do large bumpers. Fine for the Eunie however.