Save A Millenia From Dying !!!!!

Shinta786

yep.

THATS the prob.

Its a 2.0L.....but I thought a 2.5 would fit as well (same engine).

I gathered information for matching clutches of the probe, mx6, mx3, 626, but NO! They don't fit (a Mazda garage man said). And for my clutch this far, NO ANSWER after payment! Its been 2 days pmt is done and he told me yesterday the mony didn't arrive. My bank told me the money IS arrived in his account................PLZZZZZZ don't rip me off.....It was a LOT of money (€273 in total incl. shipping).

I love my Milly.....hang ON Milly......rescue is on the way.

BTW......guess what I saw today.

My car has been standing for 3 weeks now at a specific spot on a parking plot......I was walking home after college and saw......white stripes on my car (ALL OVER)!! I came closer.....some bad ass kids have thrown EGGS on my CAR!!!!!!!! Those lil' basterds!!!!!! If I catch them......they R DEAD!!!!

Also got some tinting for the windows. Does someone has a easy but good way to put those on my windows........I wasted 1meter, lol. It is chrome (mirror) effect paper.

Australia had a Eunos 500 and it's called a Xedos 6 in other parts of the world. I believe this came with automatic & manual transmissions, but the good news is that the engine is a 2.0L "KF" .

Yes, upgrading to a 2.5L KL engine should be a straightforward swap, at least it is for MX3/Presso/Eunos 30x owners from their K8 1.8L engine to the 2.5L KL.

Hope I'm not just repeating what's already been said and I hope that your money transfer problems are sorted and you get your clutch.

G.

p.s. Ram an egg up the culprits "exhaust pipe" for me.

yep.

THATS the prob.

Its a 2.0L.....but I thought a 2.5 would fit as well (same engine).

I gathered information for matching clutches of the probe, mx6, mx3, 626, but NO! They don't fit (a Mazda garage man said). And for my clutch this far, NO ANSWER after payment! Its been 2 days pmt is done and he told me yesterday the mony didn't arrive. My bank told me the money IS arrived in his account................PLZZZZZZ don't rip me off.....It was a LOT of money (€273 in total incl. shipping).

I love my Milly.....hang ON Milly......rescue is on the way.

BTW......guess what I saw today.

My car has been standing for 3 weeks now at a specific spot on a parking plot......I was walking home after college and saw......white stripes on my car (ALL OVER)!! I came closer.....some bad ass kids have thrown EGGS on my CAR!!!!!!!! Those lil' basterds!!!!!! If I catch them......they R DEAD!!!!

Also got some tinting for the windows. Does someone has a easy but good way to put those on my windows........I wasted 1meter, lol. It is chrome (mirror) effect paper.

Hate to hear that kiddo! And I agree with Graham...up the tailpipe...

I was unaware that the transmissions were different.

In the Xedos the 2,0 and the 2,5 has exactly the same ratio. Why would they build two different manual transmissions with same ratio? I don't think they did. Though fitting the 2,0 with a slightly lower gearing would have been a good idea.

The flywheel is probably smaller on the 2,0, and maybe the clutch. But a swap should definitely be pretty straight forward. According to my sources it is a pure bolt on swap even on a slushbox Xedos. But it is more complicated due to all the items needing replacement. Pedal lineup, clutch cylinder and piping, gearshift lever with connections, interior details, probably a 5-speed ECU...

• 2 months later...

man-o-man...........after installing the clutch (cost me 300 euro).......a line of problems started.

1) clutch oil start leaking (and my technician was on vacation).

2) radiator start leaking

3) after installation of new radiator, the piping started leaking

4) the yellow light of ABS started burning

5) Right front wheel started making noise

6) Car shakes on every turn to the left, the sound is like a broken bearing, but its not.

7) Garage gave up hope, I visited him every week with another problem

8) he told me to export it or to sell it

9) I changed garage...........this one told me the same!

10) I have faith in my milly, SO I swithced again and put lots of money in it (about 2000 euro's on reparation costs and now I am feeling sorry)

11) My Milly broke my heart as the problems kept coming!

12) Next week I am making the LAST and REALLY VERY VERY last reparation on it, if it remains stubborn and generating problems....I'll throw it away and NEVER ever buy a MAZDA again!

woah woah woah, was it doing any of this before the clutch was replaced?

Sounds to me like the shop just took a hammer to everything.

Clutch oil...can't help you there

Radiator piping should have been replaced with radiator, seals are broken probably

ABS light, hmm, drive around for a bit, if they had it on a dyno it will come on

right wheel, tire or brake?

No idea about bearing, is the sound coming from the same wheel?

Clutch oil - doesn't exist (anywhere on any car)

There's three things that could leak, the gear oil that's in the transmission, engine oil from the rear seal, or the brake fluid coming from the slave cylinder. Did they replace the main tranny seal and the rear engine seal? If not, why the fuck not, they cost about $10 and are right fucking there when the tranny's out. As for the brake fluid from the slave, is the line connected properly to the slave, or do you maybe need a new slave? Sounds like someone did one half-assed job on your car. If the radiator wasn't leaking before, it shouldn't be now. If the abs is on, and the right front wheel is making noise, are you sure they put the right axles on? Same applies to the bearing sound you're generating. Your garages suck.

Clutch oil - doesn't exist (anywhere on any car)

There's three things that could leak, the gear oil that's in the transmission, engine oil from the rear seal, or the brake fluid coming from the slave cylinder. Did they replace the main tranny seal and the rear engine seal? If not, why the fuck not, they cost about $10 and are right fucking there when the tranny's out. As for the brake fluid from the slave, is the line connected properly to the slave, or do you maybe need a new slave? Sounds like someone did one half-assed job on your car. If the radiator wasn't leaking before, it shouldn't be now. If the abs is on, and the right front wheel is making noise, are you sure they put the right axles on? Same applies to the bearing sound you're generating. Your garages suck.

yes....I actually meant gear oil (red color) :don: .

I really hate garages around here now.....they know SHIT abt japanese cars and its delicate places.

Now he beat it! Its been a while and he isn't showing up, and even if he showed up, I am never ever letting him touch my car again! The only thing which they are good in over here is GERMAN engineering. :angry2:

I just want to throw shit on his face!!! :poopfan:

My poor car got spoiled :violent: .....

I have found a good Japanese garage now, it is a little bit far from me, but he knows what he is doing.

End this week I have an appointment with him, lets hope he is the cure for my car :noidea: