2002 Millenia Body Kit

• 1 year later...

I just heard about a site with a Millenia body kit.

I did a search and found this thread so decided to resurrect it so bodykit info is all in one thread.

Anyway, apparently these guys have a 2 day sale on, but it's in the U.S. and I can't take advantage of it. Maybe some of you guys would be interested?

Anyway, enough rambling, here's the link courtesy of my Aussie friends on TeamEunos.com.au:

http://www.erebuni.net/ge/mazmillenia.htm

Cheers! Graham.

indeed, if you want to see me really pissed, find me that fucking idiot who had one with 22" chromes and a bentley badge on the back, I pulled along side him and told him to take the badge off because it was disrespectful

his reply "yo son this the new hotness bentley, respect"

indeed, if you want to see me really pissed, find me that fucking idiot who had one with 22" chromes and a bentley badge on the back, I pulled along side him and told him to take the badge off because it was disrespectful

his reply "yo son this the new hotness bentley, respect"

funny thing really, I'm not a fan of bentley, but I'm pretty sure a real bentley would have been able to outrun a lifted grand cherokee with 900lbs of cargo.