Grille

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shifty: :shifty: especially since I got the giant plain "800" logo. I can't decide whether to use "800M" or just plain "800."

I also obtained the eunos grill badge :shifty: :shifty:

why oh why is the damn boot badge so hard to find

:shifty:

but what would be even more fun is an amati trunklid badge :shifty:

the hell are you talking about what is the difference between the MCE badger and getting a trunk with one

remember you DO NOT DRIVE A EUNOS!!!! stop insulting it and making it look older.

Amati badges don't exist since it was never in production...oh wait, thats not true, ski had one custom made about 8 years ago, hmm, I seemto remember someone buying it

If you want to talk about insulting a millenia, I suggest you remove the paint from your coolant reservoir and replace your speaker grilles. Then we can talk about what disgracing a millenia TRULY is.

Notice the difference in size between the plain "800" and the big "800m" badge?

IF i use the "800m" badge it would say "MILLERYCCLE" which I think is a bit redundant seeing as the Miller Cycle badge is right underneat the tail light.

But just plain "800" looks plain. I have entertained the notion of breaking off the "M" but I don't want to destroy the badge Trout gave me.

Why can't we fuckin track down the part numbers for these pieces of shit?

800.JPG

THESE.JPG

No, that model was sold here but was literally badged Mazda Millenia. It had the equivalent to '99 US-spec tail lamps but the newer front end.

IPB Image

In theory, you might be able to get the Eunie tacho "plate" new and transfer it over to your existing cluster. No doubt Latino is on top of the situation.