'95 Millenia

How much for the 18's? I have 18" Mille Miglia's (for summer), but they're pretty heavy, if these are lighter I would go with these...assuming they're not all that expensive. And what had to be modified, the bore I assume?

yup, the bore was not big enough for the mazda, so we had to buy a 2 5/8 whole saw bit, and we made the bored bigger by about 1/8-1/4 of an inch. it was pretty easy to do actually, and the front wheels dont really need it, just the back. if you are interested in some 18's, i may be able to get some from a friends off his lexus. I'll see what i can do. And ill let you know.

sorry for the "chink" logo

They're both JAPANESE CARS, aka 'chink' cars as Jscott put it. If you don't like Lexus styling, that's debateable since preferences differ (you and BHR of all people on this site should understand that - neither like women). As for quality, Lexus dominates, that's not debateable. They've been the most reliable car company since the 90's and it's been proven many times over. If you try to argue, fuck off. If you're too stupid to read, you're far too stupid to argue.