'95 Millenia

Neat and nice! I was wondering if they are a bit out of the fender?

no they dont. surprisingly. They are 8.5" wide on the back and 8" on the front. it sucks cause its fwd driven but i liked the look.

They look good... but don't look much bigger than 17s. :hmm:

there 18's off a lexus is350.

Gun metal.

I had to do a little modifications to get em on. but all in all, i am happy with them!

i need to get better pics up with a better angle. it really looks better with the sun hittin it and a better angle. ill work on that for you guys.

i have some 17" lexus rims that i was gonna put on there also but i decided 18" was better for me. if you are interested in the 17's PM me or somethin.

IPB ImageIPB Image

wopps i didnt mean to post a new thread. i was just tryin to post in the pictures thread. help me delete this and i will. sorry

Anyway, tell me what you think of these rims.

I love your milly! rims look fantastic and i agree with ren, drop it like its hot!

I miss my grey 95...RIP, nice to another one in such good condition! Is she an S? that would be even more rare....

They remind me of the Roh Manits wheels (almost identical)...gorgeous. Curious, how much do they weigh?

no idea how much they weigh. i bet i could look it up on a lexus forum or site somewhere. ill have to find it out for you.

please drop that.... it'll be beautiful.

what do you suggest; Lowering it wise.... thanks, interested in finding a good quality, but not to much $$.

Could you look that up? If they're light enough I'll probably sell the wheels I have and buy those.

well the 17s are not the same. so i dunno if you like them IPB Image

those are the 17's. i can get another set of 18's i believe. although there is a bit of modifications for them to fit correct. let me know what you think.