How To Change The Fog Lights?

I dont kno how to change my fogs out... i bought some purple fog bulbs that are hott...the book doesnt say how to change the light out ..

help please ..lol

:starwars:

I dont kno how to change my fogs out... i bought some purple fog bulbs that are hott...the book doesnt say how to change the light out ..

help please ..lol

Well first off there is a post already about this try searching. Second you need to check to your local laws to see if they allow purple.

help please ..lol

Well first off there is a post already about this try searching. Second you need to check to your local laws to see if they allow purple.

i read one of the post and it said to take off the splash gaurd and then feel for a blue wire .. but when i did that i couldnt find shit lol..

is there any more steps to find the wire?

first of all you need to smash the bulbs on the ground, they look like ghetto trash, extremely reduced output, and will probably fry some wiring.

to answer your question, jack up car, remove splash guard, and there is a screw, pretty easy really, you don't have to jack up the car, but it makes it alot easier IMO

yes..i was wondering how to do this when I first got my car...wondering how in the heck to get into the housing...but yes you jack it up, and go thru the splash guards...But is there a thread on how to clean the film off of the glass, i can't seem to get it clean thru washing, and i've seen other millenias on ebay motors and autotrader, their housings for the foglights are crystal clear and look brand new...

no, i already know how, atl boy needs to know....i figured it out using the search tool:)

Because of the projector design, putting any type of coloured bulb other than HID or LED will not make any difference to colour temperature. I once experimented with the bluest damn *EXTREME RICE, MW does not allow this term to be used* ass bulb, and it looked exactly the same as the stock one. I don't understand how they achieve that, but if you don't believe me try for yourself.

I only recommend stock standard bulbs for fog lights, or perhaps HID if you can be bothered.

PS my commentary does not apply if you have non-projector fogs. Both my Eunies had projectors...

Silverstar fog lamp bulbs seem great for foglights...i know BHR will say they are rice lamps, but they are the best "standard" "In my opinion"....

yeah they dont last as long but they shine up nice for ppl who dont have time for HIDs right now....but i have regular halogen right now, im not spending another 40 bucks for 2 lights that will burn out in like 2 months...i just got regular halogen

it keeps the already perfect OEM look to the car.

I have but lookes like the inside is messed up and the screw hole that hold the aiming screws is gone. Here I have some pics but I dont think its repairable.

Its suppose to look like this:

IPB Image

Its looks like this which is why its lose

IPB Image

This is what it looks like on the outside.

IPB Image

This is the result, its a little better than this now since i jammed something to aim it up.

IPB Image

Sorry for threadjacking, had to explain.

-Steven

What do you mean just something to hold it in place? Even if I got some I have no way of getting my finger in there to put it on. Ive looked around at so many junkyards and cant find an 01-02 anywhere and online junkyards want like $300 for a light that I dont even know the condition of.

-Steven