Is It Possible?

millySHID

I thought i'd post a little question because ive been dying to find out for a while.

I love the side mirror markers for turn signals, i think they're the best things and they make your car look nice. I know the newer mazda 3's they are an option, and my question is:

is it possible, or do you think at all that it is possible to call the dealer and have them installed on te milly? i think it'd look pretty cool on the car.

you mean turn signals in the mirror?

I'v never really liked this mod, or oem style, why does something your about to t-bone need a turn signal on?

BUT, some people have done it, don_blaze used mirrors from a mercedes I believe, there are a few kits on ebay with everything from the arrow to replacement mirrors with the light on the front, or on the bottm.

hmm.....which millenia are you thinking of?

Don had/has 2 millenia's

one was a burgundy L which I think he had a kit on, the one with the mercedes mirrors is an 01 or 02 silver, I forget what he paid for them, but I swear it was under 100 dollars + painting

mine looks like the burgundy L, but mine is an S.

:shifty:

Don has never been at the command of S power.

milly_engr has a millenia alot like yours

ahaha don doesnt know what hes missing. I love the feeling when I pull up beside a ricer, with my HID's bright and all stock, adn this guy put a CAI and a chip in it to give it maybe 200 hp, and then he steps on it, as well as i, and i just let the super spool up and let it fly, and let the little ricer eat the pavement

if you have the chitown intake its even better, I love getting up along side some ricer and just pushing the throttle enough to move away with pace while the s/c spools up, not even downshifting.

And under full throttle its LOUD, if your ever driving through city streets or a place with alot of solid buildings like an industrial park its amazing, I really wish I could have someone else with the same mods drive along this one section of road so I could hear it.

yeah i know what you mean, i took my gf home, stopped at esso and put PREMIUM octane in (anyone who puts regular in the S should be shot) and as im pumping, 2 girls come in seperate cars, and stare down my car and i, they werent the best, but i love the look the car gets. As i start it, put it in drive, and slowly begin to give it some gas, ooooo the whine is nice. I bet the girls were jealous cuz they were driving sunflowers (sunfire).

the whine is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING compared to the intake.

Let me put it this way, if I installed it, you'll be fine, all you do is remove the stock airbox which is a few screws and clamps (very to see) remove driver side wheel, remove clips holding splash shield, remove rest of intake piping (very easy)

then assemble the intake with clamps provided, transfer sensors as needed (very easy) install and secure, slap on filter, replace splash shield, replace wheel and your done

chi even includes instructions with pictures

yeah i think when next spring hits im going to beef up the milly a lot if i keep it.

I'm going to do a custom exhaust, MAYBE DUAL!!

Side view mirror turn signals

Air intake

Rims

and whatever else I can think of, Maybe i can increase the power a bit with them...with your intake, is your hp up? or is the gas response just better?

20%....

When I stomp on mine... :shifty: the CAI and the headers create AMAZING sounds ;)

A video will be highly appreciated sir.. I wanna hear the metallic sound from the headers..

agreed

another question to BHR, i see you have the little fin antenna on top, where'd u snag that from? my gf likes that and says i have to buy your car, excuse her on that, but it does look nice.

20%....

When I stomp on mine... :shifty: the CAI and the headers create AMAZING sounds ;)

A video will be highly appreciated sir.. I wanna hear the metallic sound from the headers..

agreed

another question to BHR, i see you have the little fin antenna on top, where'd u snag that from? my gf likes that and says i have to buy your car, excuse her on that, but it does look nice.

Your gf doesnt know what she demands IMO :) Its not a car its BHR's millenia.