Little Help Please..

Me thinks Ren is in fact Dr. Gregory House turned into a mechanic...Lots of skills and lots of pure deadly irony.

Me likes to read Ren posts. Me laughs a lot. Me would love to have Ren touching my Xedos 9!

HAHAHA, after Top Gear that's my second favorite show. Thanks cuto.

BHR, if I didn't know anything about the car, then why did my wifes run better than yours after I was done with it? And how could I have swapped a s/c and did vcg's in MillerTimes car without using the FSM (not even for the vacuum lines)? All that in 6 hours, the whole time talking to him and him taking pictures. Meanwhile, you haven't done anything worth mentioning.

BHR, I'm starting to think you piss people off just so someone will talk to you. I would prefer loneliness to stupidity, you obviously don't.

Ran better then mine? hardly, infact if that was the case why wee you always fixing and replacing things, oh right because you broke nad abused them in the first place, and don't pull out that "never driven" bullshit, My millenia now has 56k on it, and 52k of those were daily driven with a lead foot, and yet it was flawless. Now yes, in retrospec I was I had never driven it that much, I wish it only had 15-20k on it even now.

also, I don't piss people off for fun or to talk to people, but I can't say that I feel any regret about it

VCG leaks, misfires, buildup, electrical problems? I don't consider that holding up.

Holding up is driving my Jeep everyday, including offroad where no millenia would ever go, crossing creeks and ponds with water that would be up to a millenia door mirror and nothing more then a bad connection on 1 of the doors.

VCG leaks, misfires, buildup, electrical problems? I don't consider that holding up.

your vcgs will leak around 100k, i can assure you, you're not immune, it's not like i went and ran it full throttle for 100 miles and made it start leaking

the misfire is due to old coil packs, and what buildup and electrical problems are you talking about

:hmm:

I was thinking of a special vacuum chamber actually, but no. I doubt my 00 will ever exceed 60-70k. From MWM08 until 2 weeks ago when its was parked for winter I only did 635 miles, and about 100 of those should not have been put on if not for the move.

I'm imposing a 500 mile limit per year, hopefully more like 300. At around 60k or so I plan on getting another and going for more long term storage, including but not limited to draining all fluids and placing special stablized fluids throughout the car like they do on rolls royces and buguttis from like the 20's

:hmm:

I was thinking of a special vacuum chamber actually, but no. I doubt my 00 will ever exceed 60-70k. From MWM08 until 2 weeks ago when its was parked for winter I only did 635 miles, and about 100 of those should not have been put on if not for the move.

I'm imposing a 500 mile limit per year, hopefully more like 300. At around 60k or so I plan on getting another and going for more long term storage, including but not limited to draining all fluids and placing special stablized fluids throughout the car like they do on rolls royces and buguttis from like the 20's

Well mummification a milly is not a bad idea. Afterall thats how we know so much about Egyptians after thousands of years..

I'm torn between that and my current plan. Ideally I would have a bunker deep underground that would use ground temp to maintaine a perfect temp and some sort of passive system to anything else, I mean like 250ft or more below the surface. I want to make sure it would survive even a meteor strike wiping out life on the planet, yet some point thousands of years in the future when I watch from mere shadows above, a primative race will discover it, yet be unable to touch it

I'm torn between that and my current plan. Ideally I would have a bunker deep underground that would use ground temp to maintaine a perfect temp and some sort of passive system to anything else, I mean like 250ft or more below the surface. I want to make sure it would survive even a meteor strike wiping out life on the planet, yet some point thousands of years in the future when I watch from mere shadows above, a primative race will discover it, yet be unable to touch it

And you will keep the key on?