Time For A New Car...

Title says it all. My dad offered to help me buy a fully loaded 2007 honda accord. it will go through if we get enough for the milly. right now it was appraised at $3000, which I think is low. It has 93000 miles and the only major problem is that the sunroof will only open and not close. i would say the body is 8/10. anyone here is welcome to purchase it if they want. lmk. thanks.

It is a 2.5 and is a 2000. Only things it doesnt have are the S engine, bose (but has my aftermarket speakers), the S rims, and no heated seats.

The honda wont be boring when I am done with it. At first I was not too thrilled that my choice was the accord, but i found some cool stuff for it and looked at some other people who added stuff to theirs and for my situation, i will be able to make it work. if my dad is buying, i am not going to argue as this will be the last car he buys me and i didnt think he would be buying me another one.

Good luck with your new Honda. I'm afraid there will be several stories like yours as time passes; only hardcore Millenia/ Xedos enthusiasts will keep their cars eventually, beyond what is normally regarded as wise or worth while. They are getting old now.

If anyone should be in doubt; I've recently bought a decent daily driver and plan to keep the Xedos. Indefinately. If it's banned for environmental reasons or whatever some day in the future, I live in a pretty remote area :shifty: