Stock Tranny Cooler, Rear Swaybar And Wiperarms For Xedos

Cuto and I wouldn't agree, Germany is probably the cheapest for new parts part from possibly England (aquard due to RHD) and some eastern countries like Poland (language issues).

I guess the seller is slightly mad. You can get a half decent running Xedos for 1500 Euros in Germany. Half of that for a slightly damaged but complete car.

i would be interested in the swaybar. would she fit my milly? I would be willing to pay $140US if someone can ship it to my door.

would this sway bar need to be modified slightly like the 01-02 bar to fit on 95-00. i am guessing not since it says it came off a 95S.

never seen the stock cooler before, she's tinny. BHR you install your yet or is it still collecting dust?

i would be interested in the swaybar. would she fit my milly? I would be willing to pay $140US if someone can ship it to my door.

would this sway bar need to be modified slightly like the 01-02 bar to fit on 95-00. i am guessing not since it says it came off a 95S.

never seen the stock cooler before, she's tinny. BHR you install your yet or is it still collecting dust?

What mod is needed for 01-02? I think they just steal it from NA milly. Then put it back in 01.

The swaybar should fit Millenia all years, at least 95-00. Granted all parts are included, the install should be easy. I recall reading one have to drill holes in the lower suspension arms though, where the rod from the swaybar to the arm is bolted. I could always take pics showing the exact position of install points if anyone wants it. The stock swaybar is 16 mm thick, enough to provide excellent balance.

Chitown, I believe the seller ships worldwide. IIRC, I payed $60 for used Millenia wiperarms including shipment from US. Of which shipment was the main part.

The main advantage with the Xedos wiper arms is the option to leave the car with the wipers flipped out during outdoor winter parking, to avoid damage from freezing stuck. I am aware of the Millenia two-position feature, if fitted. Part of 4 seasons option.

Yes. They don't. Therefore I swap arms two times a year. Originator of the Millenia wiperarms on Xedos mod.

The way people shake their heads when they're told about it, tells me it's worth it :lol:

true attention to detail and funtionality!

thanks for the other info as well. how do i translate that page? I have been trying to find a swaybar in the US off a parts car but am having bad luck. I want to make sure the brackets for the bar are also included and will definitely ask for some Pics to locate the correct point to secure the bar.

Translation site

Just copy the text and paste it in the upper window, choose from german to english.

I'll provide pics later, if it is ok I'll wait till the road is shaved, I'd rather take pics at work where I have access to a grease pit. Cruel surface today. New record lol. 8 cars off the road during a distance of two miles, a large semitrailer still resting quitetly on its side in the ditch, over night I bet :rolleyes:

Here are the pics:

IPB Image

Overview. I know, I shall attend the surface rust...

IPB Image

Subframe, left mounting point. As you can see, I need new bushes, I have a slight rattle during low speed rough surface driving.

IPB Image

Rod mounting point, it is not at the lower arm as I said, sorry. Pic from right side, forward view.

IPB Image

Left side, upward view.

It has a thick layer with antirust treatment from new, no major concern but the rear subframe shall be blastered where needed as well as other points it is worn off from wheels throwing up debris.

There is a rod on each end, which again has a bush in each end, protected by a rubber boot.

Edit: not bushes, rather ball joints I believe.