A Time Machine, Indeed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up. it's for the purpose of making it 20 years old like you say. the gear indicator does not light up and the temp gauge does not work in the 2000 console. If you put the whole 95 cluster in the fuel and temp work but the abs light stays on, gear indicators don't work. gonna have to swap it bck for the 2000 gas/temp gauge. the 1995 cluster uses more ofthe connectors than the 2000

who cares if it blocks the ashtray, a millenia should never be smoked in anyway,but still a mutant hybrid....as i've stated before... close-able liquids are allowed, Sprite Zero, Water, clear liquids that wont stain. Zero tolerance for food.

i did no such thing, i replaced the counterweights exactly as they were. the speedo shot up and stuck at 20mph when you turned the ignition on, so i pulled the needle off and put it back on at 0, except now it was registering high. so, when going 40mph i knocked the needle back down so it sprung back up to the correct range, thats how i made it work.

also, the 95 temp gauge didnt work because i forgot a screw, but when you put it in it shoots up to max hot for some odd reason and then wont go below the cold line. i had to put the 00 one back in, but i'm so sick of screwing with the console i won't mess with it again for awhile

so wait, you did get the needle working correctly?

I did notice different resistance in my speedo then tach, but the speedo in my millenia I never touched, basically the calibration got it right?

I have no idea about the temp gauge, I seem to remember someone saying they are harder to calibrate, did you just do a direct swap of the unit, or just the plate?