Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
enginph

Need Advice On New Car

A friend needs a new car. She said she has to put 2qt of oil to her current supra after 30mins drive :) I saw the blue smoke but wasnt that bad.

Anyway she is looking for a reliable, stylish, and fuel saver car. I am looking to mini, acura, and infiniti. Any advice?

What's her budget? You mention Acura, they are very good cars, had mine for a long time before getting the Millenia. Parts are decently priced, and very stylish. I had a CL but they don't make it anymore. A used TL or TSX would be nice. Gas is the only thing, requires prem.But is does go a long way. Infiniti is good as well. But they tend to be more gas hungry. Only thing I can suggest besides those would Honda(accord), Volvo (s40,s60), Nissan(altima, maxima), and Toyota(camry).

Sorry about her supra though must of been really nice.

well gee, a supra - chink garbage

15k I would say get a Jeep

What about an 01-02 millenia, alittle cheaper much more reliable.

She thinks its a huge car...

Since when did Jeeps achieve good milage and reliability?

One seatrow: Miata!

Two seatrows: Mazda 6 4pot.

Hmm Miata. I should show it to her. Maybe I can spin around as well :D

:hmm:

I would support a mazda6 vote, first gen, not the latest garbage.

Jeeps really aren't nearly as big as think, I can pull up next a tahoe and look damn small

Jeeps are tiny inside, indeed.

I didn't say it was too big, only unreliable and thirsty. Now Saint wanted advice of cars representing the opposite.

If a Millenia is way too big, a Mazda 6 probably is too big as well. Then go Mazda 3 if two seatrows is a must. But a Miata is hard to beat for reliability, economy and fun.

Mazda3 would be the go, hopefully one of the funkier models like SP23 could be had for the money - but of course condition is the first and foremost factor in a used buy.

no, actually they make excellent use of interior space, a tahoe on the other hand sucks ass at it.

and no they are not unreliable, I have only had 2 problems at 109k, both extremely minor and people should be so lucky.

The only possible failure I see in the future would be the progressive coupler in the transfer case, but that is credited to early production years