Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

Atlantic City July 17th-18th

hell clue you can even come to the conference if you want, I'll even spot you a ticket.

I think ill be there mid afternoon friday, and be there semi late saturday.

work, come to think of it you should come along, its basically citigroup, I could network you to an office in your area, 2-4 years you'd be making 20-30k a month. I think the record is some 23 y/o that did it in 10 months, now makes 30k a month and basically just plays football in his office...granted his dad was one of the most successful people in the company before, but still.

you know what, I'm actually not sure. Generally its dress shirt, tie, and dress shoes, but these bigger ones I think we just break out the polos

tickets for the event are 10 dollars, which include both days, ill even spot you if you come down. I have a hotel in atlantic city which for me is free, about 60/night for anyone eles

convention would have blown your mind

every single speaker, including my boss made 300k+, with most making over 1m

One guy came on stage wearing neon orange pants, sunglasses, and slicked back mafia hair...but he makes 5 million dollars a year and hasn't worked in 15 years. He said he doesn't even know the address of where all his offices are.

Insurance, investments, and securities, no single stocks.

Generally mutual funds with rates of 10-12%, although right now with the market on sale you could easily see more in the long run.