Bought Remus

so my remus is on the way but i am still unclear what cat to buy. On magnaflows website they listed the inlet and outlet of the cat for the milly 2.3 as 2in. is that correct? I want to do 2.5 in piping, should i get one with 2.5" inlet and 2.5" outlet? any info is appreciated or if someone already has one i can just get that one....

crap....its been so long I don't even remember which one I ordered, but it was a magnaflow. I seem to remember the inlet being 2.25 on the S, as well as outlet. You clearly want a 2.5 outlet, but I would double check the inlet.

damn posts, the 2.5 is different from the 2.3 though

which remus did you go with? I can't find the dual angled tips anymore

NO SPOILER. Spoils the lines of the car.

Why couldn't you take HID kit on the plane? It is just wires and bulbs. I take about 10 cables on the planes all the time with my computer bag.

I could be 2.25'' I had to change that C-clip too many times now I forgot what fitted.

My brother has two resonators from evo9, remus is quiet enough for highway and loud enough for slow cruising. Before that he had straight pipe but it was disturbing on highway.

ChiTown take a look at the exhasut videos on youtube, there are some videos on there of a before/after resonator removal with a remus. Depends what you like, if anything you could throw a cherry bomb glasspack on there too for that nice deep sound.

Do they have emission laws where you live? If not no cat, or just any ebay cat will do just fine.

seafoam in a very flammable, and possibly explosive item so I can understand that.

but if for some reason I flew to fl to pick up that millenia it would be a 2 day trip, and I would want HID's. Other option would be to ship myself a care package to steves house or something.

a spoiler, hid's, some tools etc.

• 2 weeks later...