Biggest Let Down...ever

but you use and abuse cars. If this was a northern car I would be more worried

why do you think it would rust, if the doors were repainted and not replaced it would be a minor issue ir done cheaply...like by asians.

The rear quarter was damaged, which isn't easily replaced and is most often repaired. The doors can be replaced, and I assume were, but everything depends on the quality of work. If you want to know who 'fix car' then reread the ad/posting. And I don't abuse cars, I know that they inevitably end up in scrap yards and as such drive them accordingly. Not to mention, mine doesn't have a dime sized chip in it like your milly does. And as for rust, when the body panels are made, they have a rust inhibitor plated onto the steel before it's primed/painted. When body work is performed, the body is sanded down to the steel, through the coating, and is bondoed/primed/painted. Without the inhibitor, steel rusts. Why do you think body shops offer warranties against rust on worked on areas for some period of time (usually a year)? And humidity = moisture just like rain or snow.

the rear quater was damaged, but im not sure how it was fixed.

I do not see rust in repaired cars, I see rust in ABUSED cars that are not washed and cared for, especially where people just leave bird shit on them, drive through salt and never do anything.

With proper maintance and inspection you could spot and spot anything. As I said rust takes moisture and oxygen. I would of course keep a close eye on it, but its easy to spot when your actually looking for it. Any areas would be treated right away.

All of this is based on steves report on true condition

and why would this even happen

I'll try to explain this as I usually do - for it to rust from underneath there would have to be moisture trapped, even in the doors it wouldn't be much of an issue, but say behind the insulation in the wheel well possible - but given that its florida, and hot very very unlikely, if there was any doubt I could simply put it in the carcapsule for a week or so to make sure.

Im much more concerned about the fitment and suspension.