Supercharger Pulley

lightweight performance pulley for a milly? i doubt there is one. everything aftermarket done for this car does not exist anymore, if there every was any thing for it. Everything has to be custom made if im not wrong

Yea, there has never been much of an aftermarket for the Millenia. Mods have to be custom or sourced/retrofitted from another car. Someone put a smaller pulley on once and as far as I know it did not work. If you are thinking about performance pulleys you should have already done intake, exhaust, ECU reflash and intercoolers (or an intercooler mod like water sprayers), a pulley won't do much on its own.

I would have thought that with the SC so integral to the engine functionality, there isn't much scope to play around with smaller pulleys.

I don't think the ECU allows it to happen, there might be a way to do it with an ECU reflash, but I would be concerned with how fast it would be spinning at redline compared to how fast it is able to spin stock. JET can up the boost a couple of psi with a reflash without the need for a smaller pulley.