Weird Sound

Goliat6288

Saint - its ok i actually thought it was funny :D

Matt - thanks for answering for me ... didnt think i'd get answers this fast

BHR - it running normal... same speed, quick to pik up speed, same handeling... just that noise bother the shit out of me cuz for some reason i feel like its the timing belt, hope im wrong.

Mazda Caddi - if you are right then im covered since about 3 months ago i got a timing belt job done and the mechanic should cover that.

And thank you very much to everyone for you responses.

ok guys and girls.... ready for a success story...

ok so i decided to give the milly a drive.... and that dam noise is gone... all i had was the chirp of my serpentine belts. bought them and was ready install

BUT

It wasn't the serpentine belts either. :D.... i decided to do the belts and once i took out the wheel and removed the plastic i saw the bottom tensioner, i opened the hood and located the top one... so i go at it with the top one first... no success at turning the B bolt. i saw bolt A and reached for it with a wrench and it was the wrong size and didnt have the right size. After about 15 min of trying to loosen up bolt B, i noticed it was a little stripped so i turned it back the little it had turned, checked the the belt on how much it moved and when i felt it at the right tension i left it alone.

I then moved on to the one at the bottom. Once i again i went straight for the B bolt and surprisingly it was easy, i only turned it about 180 degrees, i put down the wrench and then turned it by hand. I saw bolt A and gave that a try with my hand and it turned with ease. I also noticed that the belt on that tensioner is behind the first belt so i couldn't take it out. so i decided to tighten it everything back up i tightened B bolt up to the right place and also turned bolt A with my universal socket since it fit. checked the tension and when i thought it was right i left it there. i then proceeded to put everything back on and turned on the milly... no sound... left it on for about 30 minutes while i put the wheel back on tightened up the lug nuts and jacked down the car. Since i was still at work in the garage i cleaned up and put everything away. drove home and no sound. So i turned to Auto Zone and gave the belts back.

for got to mention that i looked at the grip and felt the grip of the belts b4 i decided to give the new ones back and compared them to the new ones... and it didnt have much of a difference.

Edit: i checked the FSM for changing the belts and named the bolts A and B according to the FSM. And i just noticed i was doing it wrong i was supposed to loosen bolt a first then b... :D