Foglight Hid Ballast

On the flip side, fog lights are useless for there (sic) intended purpose without the output of HID. If you don't like the colour temp you can get sub-4300k ones.

I never found a proper space for mine, they were just sitting there behind the headlights on the side, wherever I could find space. I don't see how they could fall out...

You should not be using HID in the fogs, they make any car look very cheap and ricery, even with proper 4300k's used.

Any ballast should be screwed down, double sided tape just doesn't do it.

Good to see your are still more opinionated than useful. If you cannot help, you should STFU.

LMAO... thank MTS i was thinking the same about him not being useful..

thanks guys... some one just told me to take off the wheel well and i should see some slots on where to put them on with the bracket it comes with... ill take pics of where i mount it...

Oh and bhr i will be using the bracket with this ballast... my other fog ballast is ziptied somewhere and my headlight ones are floating around in my car... you should see it, seems like its surfing arounf in the engine bay...

i welcome you response.... :lol:

Just because you think its ricey cool doesn't make me wrong or you right, HID's should never be used in fogs, besides being very unclassy and ricey fogs are aimmed differently, provide much less shielding, and generally don't even handle halogens well. Those are not opinions, they are facts of the game, the same way I tell people not to use HID's in reflector housings.

Again, you know I'm right, but some people want to be stupid and cool to asians then being right

You should not be using HID in the fogs, they make any car look very cheap and ricery, even with proper 4300k's used.

Any ballast should be screwed down, double sided tape just doesn't do it.

i only agree with one thing in this statement... it should be screwed down.

Just because you think its ricey cool doesn't make me wrong or you right, HID's should never be used in fogs, besides being very unclassy and ricey fogs are aimmed differently, provide much less shielding, and generally don't even handle halogens well. Those are not opinions, they are facts of the game, the same way I tell people not to use HID's in reflector housings.

Again, you know I'm right, but some people want to be stupid and cool to asians then being right

just because you think its ricey doesnt make you right and me wrong.

i like the milly with HID fogs... i think that a milly with HID headlights and halogen fogs looks horrible. So i put HID in my fogs. i do accept i dont NEED them but i like how it looks. Makes it look classy not ricey cool. IMO ricey cool would of been the pink headlight with yellow fogs or some other weird combo. Regular colored headlights like 4300K - 6000K HIDs and the really bright yellow fogs are acceptable, only because the have grownon me never really liked them though. But that my opinion.

I'm always right, I'm BHR

I do not gain opinions, like a logical non obama supporting immortal I simply take all facts and select the best, that is why ANY part I install or choose is the best because I only want the best and its all I care about, nothing eles means anything except having the best whatever it may be

you like it huh, well ricers like blue lights and xbox, does that magically make thm right? NO, the millenia looks good with HID low beams, ANY car with HID fogs is just unclassy and ghetto rice, why ruin the name of hte millenia with other nappy headed ghetto rats are already working overtime on that?

I'm right, and you know I'm right.

On a highly related story, the cheap ebay kits are cheap for a reason, I used my 3000k which is in my offroad lenses, within 10 seconds of being used in the rain there no longer working.

For someone ghetto enough to place ballasts near the fogs nice and low I see this being an even bigger problem. Perhaps that is lord syn's way of making sure you don't use them

you ordered some hella cheap extreme rice hid's.

either way there should be no connector, H3 leads should just be spliced into a 9006 style connector to go into ballasts and ONLY AN IDIOT would run the ballasts directly from the bulb wiring, you NEVER EVER do that, its rice and really cuts the life of ballasts, HID's need to be run directly off the battery with the proper wiring harness and relay with only the remote turn on lead going to the bulb wiring.

I'v been dealing with HID's since you were still trying to go racing on PS1