Great Ad

God damn it, you people know how I feel about this ignorant ghetto rats who claim a millenia is fully loaded.

Fully loaded = having all the options

Its NOT, its more or less a standard S.

My Millenia is fully loaded. Every god damn ad I see "fully loaded" really fucker? does it have the winter package? do you ever have the factory spoiler, hell do you ever even have the factory cd changer, how many people have even seen it its so rare? do you have the bose test disc? I have everything, everything and everything.

God damn it, you people know how I feel about this ignorant ghetto rats who claim a millenia is fully loaded.

Fully loaded = having all the options

Its NOT, its more or less a standard S.

My Millenia is fully loaded. Every god damn ad I see "fully loaded" really fucker? does it have the winter package? do you ever have the factory spoiler, hell do you ever even have the factory cd changer, how many people have even seen it its so rare? do you have the bose test disc? I have everything, everything and everything.

Could you tell us how you really feel? :D

Like it or not the spoiler is a factory option, designed and installed from the factory. Just like the trunk mounted CD changer installed at the factory, just like the winter package, just like the bose test disc set.

Unless you have ALL of it then its not fully loaded

Just like if one doesnt have the auto folding mirrors it would not be fully loaded? How about the factory installed, OEM tranny cooler, solar sunroof, rear fog light?

• 3 weeks later...