Anyone Want To Contribute To The Save-a-millenia Fund?

Figures right? The worst time in my life to be spending money and I run across the exact millenia I'v been hoping to add to my collection.

2001 S. Silver w/gray interior and chrome rims. 71k on the clock and in perfect condition. Single owner with all service records, new tires and battery. Not a single dent, ding , or paint issue anywhere on the exterior, interior is 9.1 out of 10 with only drivers side needing some cleaning.

7k.....

So, anyone want to help me rescue a prime millenia example from some worthless ghetto rat who will use and abuse it before ever knowing what they have?

Yes, thats the one.

trout, since i just bought the audi and business is slow its not really an option. Only real option would be to sell audi and get millenia.

I'm strongly debating what to do. I watch the millenia market and its rare to find that combination. The exact opposite of my 2000. As those who visit often will know a silver 01 S, gray interior, chrome wheels, and under 75k was to be in my collection.

I'm going to call later, but I know if I take a test drive I won't leave without it

Just remember people, NO ONE will care for a millenia like I will

Oops ... sorry. I don't have Photoshop on my current work computer, so I couldn't edit out the props for the company that's selling it. However, I'm in no way affiliated with them - other than living 15 or so miles away from their location. But, you've gotta admit, it is a pristine Millenia. ;)

IPB Image

I'm also about 15 miles, the question is are you also considering it?

pristine is relative. You have not seen my millenia. Original owner, driven no more then 900 miles per year, always garage, never driven in rain or snow or from nov-march. Always kept inside a carcapsule.

No, I can't spring for it at this time. We just bought a new vehicle 3 months ago. I've got to hold onto my current Miillenia for at least a few more years. By then, I'll probably have 170,000 miles on it.

They are in the winter position... lift up on yours and they will click into place like that too.

Thanks for the information. After having mine for 8 years, I didn't realize this was an option.

2. Replacing an Audi is the ultimate sentiment to get a Millenia; so much it would justify a donation.

Amen, to that. I almost bought an VW with the 1.8T ... until I realized the "sludge" issues that can occur with the oil pump screen getting clogged up; then to learn that VW will gladly sell you a "revised" oil pump that doesn't have that issue for $700+. Ouch!!

1. MTS is correct on the winter package, though I fail to see how wiper postion makes a difference

2. Xedos, oddly MWM are the only 2 times in the past 6 years where the millenia has seen rain. However since those are the times I was away from garage it couldn't be helped - and its treated with a fully detail as a result.

3. The 1.8 has some sludge issues yes, but thats mostly ghetto rats waiting beyond 3500 miles to change it, not using synethetic, and not using the proper 0w-40 oil. Lots of threads on audiforums about it.

4. Spoiler....well xedos, actually I had no plans for a spoiler on the 01 S, especially since it wouldn't be from the factory like mine on the 00

5. Audi and Millenia are totally different. I wanted the Audi as something AWD I could use asa daily driver, put miles on, roadtrips etc to save gas. A millenia would require a great deal more in terms of care, could not be driven very often and once it hit probably 80k I would simply preserve it as it should be. Meaning in the long run it would cost a good deal more.

If I could simply roll bot into the same loan for longer period of time, I would do both

you know what would be awesome, having the audi, and the 01 millenia.

At current the Audi serves more of my needs, does get better mpg, All-wheel-drive and 5-spd. Can be driven in snow and on long road trips, including gravel roads. Maybe even a bit of rallying. The Millenia is more of a lifeime goal in building my collection. Costs more, can do less with, but...is a millenia

They are in the winter position... lift up on yours and they will click into place like that too.

Arent they supposed to be straight with the arm? They are parallel to the hood line.

B, if one millenia has to look ugly (though I dont see any reason), you should put the black spoiler to the gray car. Then at least the better car wouldnt look ugly.

My spoiler on the 00 was designed a the factory, installed at the factory, and going to stay right where it is, it complete the lines of the rear of the car without it falling all together.

Not to mention being factory installed its bolted into place, not glued like an aftermarket one.

Infact this weekend I'm going o put a lip spoiler on the audi...but I must decide what to do about this millenia, especially before some ghetto rat decides to cover it in obama stickers while selling crack to buy 22's

Just got off the phone with them...still have it but have gotton a few calls....discussed prices and financing, which is horrible since I no longer finance cars. But at 118/month....thats damn tempting. do 60 months then once pick up just pay it off.

Then again working in finance I know thats what has caused problems with people before.

Just got off the phone with them...still have it but have gotton a few calls....discussed prices and financing, which is horrible since I no longer finance cars. But at 118/month....thats damn tempting. do 60 months then once pick up just pay it off.

Then again working in finance I know thats what has caused problems with people before.

If you have problem paying you can always sell the black millenia for $7k and pay the gray one off..

2000 is the most superior of all years. If I thought 01 was better I would have gotton that 1 new from the factory.

2001 is merely a close 2nd.

Now on to the matter of the millenia. After some more research tonight it seems I can, but merely shouldn't.

Now I'm locked in a battle between my common sense which I know is right, vs the desire to preserve a millenia which is also right...