Bhr Is Displeased The Millenia Required An Emergency Move.

Long story short, the millenia is stored off-site for several reasons. I received a call saying that the garage door support snapped and the door itself, in its upright postion was extremely bowed.

Result - 2x4's were used to keep it from collapsing down further, the capsule would have greatly helped but it needed to be moved. Millenia cleared the broken door by only a few inches after an emergency trip for oil and block heater plugged in for several hours.

Once outside it still needed to be shielded from the elements......and the madness of bhr after an 1800 dollar bill.

And yes, that is infact a 300 dollar custom made, custom fit cover, with custom MCE green stitching spelling out "Millenia"

IPB Image

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

average mileage per year since march 2005.

680. Which is actually not very average since that include only 30 some miles this past year, but does include a single 925 mile trip for MWM07

Interesting. Typically average speed of a car is around 30 mph, yours is 680 mpy (miles per year that is)

He's not weak. The millennia is frail and stiff from all that non-driving

And who knows when was the last time he changed the steering fluid.

Actually, I had the PS fluid power flushed @ 45k, as a rule of thumb I change coolant and PS ever 2 years on all my cars. Have a transfer pump. Suck out old add in new, Jeep fluid goes pretty fast with 32's and a heavy duty SS, kind of needs it so I do millenia at same time.

What annoys the piss out of me is some aftermarket :shifty: wiring.

In fall 2010 I fixed it all and it was flawless, now it seems to not be working again, which sucks because I have to jack up the entire car and remove wheels to check connections.