Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

New Top Speed Record?

Found this while browsing, no mention of speed or anything, its in kph but by the math he seems to reach 162mph with rpm's to spare before video stops.

I know I'v only personally reach 152, plat hit 158 with his exhaust and chip before mine was done.

Is this a new top speed record?

probably a 2.5

why the hell would you break a cv joint or something, its really not that fast at all, modern cars are made to do 170ish and then limited to 155mph.

unless you've replaced them 150k ago with non oem parts

STOP.

Where the hell did you find those gauges? Millenia gauges go to 280kph or 160mph. What year is that from, because oh look, here is my 2000 gauge.

IPB Image

Which would confirm top speed.

The speedo in that Video DID NOT HAVE 80 MPH straight up at 12 o'clock. It is NOT the same as mine or the others I have found.

LMAO! omg it's so WEIRD to see someone else with a MCE tach, and to see a MPH-primary speedo plate!!!! Holy shit I forget how rare that mod is, and then my KPH-primary plate that I was so kindly provided. HAHAHAHA.

STOP.

Where the hell did you find those gauges? Millenia gauges go to 280kph or 160mph. What year is that from, because oh look, here is my 2000 gauge.

IPB Image

Which would confirm top speed.

to my knowledge, BHR is the ONLY, I repeat ONLY person in NA with a miller-cycle engine tach and mph speedo. It's extremely rare in canada but thats of course in kph like other places its also rare.

Now this bring us to another question, why are there different versions of speedos? if you swap them from year to year will it be off?

Not sure, but I guess the reason behind different speedos had something to do with Mazda's cost-cutting measures. They did a lot of rationalisation, including giving the later Eunos 800 the same steering wheel as a Ford economy car.