**millenia 2.3l Ignition Coils Group Buy**

96-02 Millenia S 2.3L Brand New Ignition Coil Set Group Buy

IPB Image

If you didnt change your coils yet, now it is time. Almost all 2.3s have high mileage now and the coils do deteriorate over time. You would have hard time passing emission tests (been there), with reduced power and increased fuel consumption. Not to mention misfire codes that clogs the $1k a piece cats. If you have Millenia for some time you would know what I mean anyways. You may have bought used coils that goes bad again the following year or even pay Mazda $213.83+tax per coil!

Not anymore! I finally spot a wholesaler for our coils. I even got some samples, tired on and it works flawless for couple days now. The coils are absolutely the same as the stocks on my car.

I will work on a group buy and deal with all the logistics, customs etc.

Details

1. The price for a set of 6 coils is $220 shipped within USA. I am assuming we will have enough interest. This price is only for a short time [till 3/31/2012]. After that if anyone wants coils it will be more, significantly more. Shipping is expensive and we need to get all at once.

2. Coils come with the boot and the spring even though not shown in the picture above.

3. I will use USPS priority within USA with signature requirement at delivery. If you want any other shipping method or international shipping, let me know (exception #1).

4. If you want coils for 1995 Millenia S 2.3L with 4 pins let me know. I verified the 3 pin coils but I have no way to verify 95 coils (exception #2).

5. The standard set is for 6 coils. If you need any other number let me know. If you buy more or less I will adjust the price for shipping (exception #3).

6. Only payment method is paypal. Only send money as Personal (not purchase), and do not use your credit card or debit card as the source. Only use your paypal balance or your checking/saving account. If you dont send money as personal or if you use credit/debit card someone has to pay to paypal. I will not accept payments that doesnt follow this method. No exception.

7. PM me your interest and I will give you further instructions.

Please try to avoid exceptions. Any exception is extra work for me.

Important Dates

Discuss any exception with me and send your payment: till 3/31/2012

Last day to send payment for low priced coils: 3/31/2012

Last day to get a notification about an unlikely exception (customs delays etc): 4/7/2012

Coils shipped from California: by 4/10/2012

Coils arrived (within cont. USA): by 4/13/2012

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...