Led's - Which Ones To Buy???

Ikstej24

That is the kind I had from Trout, except the leads were black. Just take one of the leads and hook it to one side of the bulb wires and the second lead on the resistor to the other bulb wire.

That clip is designed to spilce into the wire without cutting it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the turns working correctly. I will post a video tonight when it gets dark.

I will try to reinstall the dimmer and see if that helps. I just took everything out again to fix the 74 light, which is working now. It isn't exactly the same color for some reason but it will work. After reinstalling it all I still had the same problem but I didn't mess with the dimmer that much.

They are the 5 led matrix's.

Another issue. I am now getting multiple beeps when turning the key to the on position and when turning the car off that were not there before the LED install. Sounds a lot like when you program the keyless entry remotes. So - the clock lights are not staying on unless you have at least the parking lights on and I am getting multiple beeps. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Exactly like that but everything is closed. And it stops after 4 beeps I believe. I double checked all of the connections last night before I put it back together, and the dimmer works fine with the parking lights on. This one is driving me crazy...I hate electronics (unless is speaker systems - I am better at trouble shooting those.)