• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97-00 headlights... retrofitted with the new slim line gs430 projectors

white/black/beige in color

S

tinted windows to 20%

custom music... 2 8 inch beyma in the front doors 2 in the rear deck and 2 or 3 12's in the trunk with full sized spare.

m3 lip

custom rear windshield lip designed and built by me. sorry don the sarona one is too big for me.

carputer with 7 inch liliput molded into the dash (by me of course), pc built into the rear arm rest in the ski pass thru so all devices are accessible running roadrunner software and gps software

99-00 style emblems with billet grille(s) to match. i will billet the lower portion until the FMIC is done and then no need for the billet cuz i want to show it off.

i think thats about it unless u guys got any idea

yeah but the FMIC looks sick...

and for the exhaust.. dont worry i'll let it breathe like a mutha... i got some serious shops around here...

and no i will not be using a remus exhaust as they are crappy, i preferred the look and sound and power from plat's/malice's

i want to beef up that tranny too for short gears 1st-3rd and a long 4th, good for highway sprints to 100...

if only we could bolt up a 5 speed auto... even closer ratio 1-4 and a long fifth