Parting out the 97 L

I keep finding problems and simply no longer have the time to tear down the engine, fix that, then replace the tranny, and all the other little things.

If there is ANYTHING you need off of this car please let me know. So far everything is still there (including clear, reflector headlights) Color is forest green if your interested in body parts. If your interested in larger parts I would perfer local pick up, but shipping can be arranged. For anything under 20x20inchs and under 50lbs I will ship anywhere in the world.

Camel - need to replace some cracked taillights or markers perhaps?

Clue - I can shine up the grill and give it to you for 30 if you need some for custom grill apps

lol, I see joutlaw is still being the whiney nerd bitch who thinks it empowers him to tattle, especially to people who don't give a damn, seriously, when was the last time the metrosexuall terrorist was even on his own site.

The nerve, 2 few posts to sale, people sell shit all the time with 1 post, I'v done business with many people over the internet and have a flawless record.

I think I know the ones your talking about, but I'm just crazy ass busy I haven't even washed my jeep in like 2 weeks. I'v been overwhelmed with the ps3 and wii stuff, I haven't even eaten anything other then a diet coke and a breakfast bar since last night, and before that nothing since that morning...come to think of it. I'm going out to get some fucking food.

• 2 weeks later...