Help!!!

My check engine light is on and i don't know whats wrong...I checked the electronics, i'm pretty sure that's not it. When i step on the gas though it's a higher pitched sound then usual and it doesn't pick up as fast anymore, is it the supercharger? Someone please help!!! I have a 1999 Milly S

• 1 month later...

Hey I got my Engine codes pulled and reset, but the light keeps coming back on!!! There's really nothing wrong, my mechanic can't figure out whats wrong? The comp. said that maybe there was something up with the Catalytic Converter sensor, what does this mean? I got the light turned off 3 times and it came on again!!!

Please HELP!!!

• 1 month later...

OMFG so today on my way to my friends house mychecklight was off...then on the way home it came on and i guess i went above 3 or 4 rpm's then the tcs off light came on and the car bucked out...The rpm's boggedandi wouldn't go any faster,this happened twice in like 5 minutes...Then i got home(some how) then my dad drove it and went above 4 rpm's and was fine...I'mgoing to my mechanic tomorrow!!! what do you guys thinkis wrong???

HELP!!!