If H. Clinton becomes president in 08..

MilleniaOn18s

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa, Ontario.

Funny, I just left that city yesterday.... :shifty:

Oh and BHR, if you moved to Canada... remember we have VERY strong gun control.

MTS, I could smuggle them in if I wanted, but why not let me have them, after all, I'm just an innocent, no record college student right :shifty:

it does appear the slut is going for a nomination, but god damn it, the stupidity of the hippies ceases to amaze even me sometimes. They can't do shit and believe peace is possible, they have finally regained some control after years and years, and now making a run for the whitehouse with no incumbent and basically open to anyone, instead of putting there strongest canidate forward there actually going to do and experiment with american and world tradition?

seriously, can anyone, anywhere name a country with a non male ruler (and I do not mean a queen) an actual ruler with control, I can't

What about issues in the middle-east which currently affect to whole world, what kind of message does it send when the most powerful country in the history of the world( and probably ever given political climate) leader has to dress differently to meet wit ha head of state in the middle east, or worse yet, they refuse to talk or do anyhting (which is the more likely)

seriously, they have every other single thing wrong about existance, but getting non males out of everything and that they are worthless slime not fit to even be walked on, there right, so if you have a non-male leader, they won't een talk or do anything, which will mean othing but violence, and no anything will be done until at the very least a male is appointed.

As for the debate of if a black man or a white woman will be first, its a close call and I cannot say. Given that the non-male slut clinton has been in the white house for 8 years, knows the game from a non-male point, if she falls to even get on the ballot, it will send a very clear message