New Millenia coming soon?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, they fail to answer the question, deal with the annoucer, and the owner, and the fact its an ultra rice car, that was like an 87.

I didn't post the video nor film it, just posting it.

Yuo are all wrong by virtue of refusal to answer at its most basic root of the question, for example, WHY isn't there going to be a new millenia and how can mw.net get me in charge of designing and building it....to which I would program into the ecu if non prem gas was detected to shut down the car and make it undriveable

think about it. the only reason why the millenia came out was because of a failed attempt of making amati. it got too expensive to make (the millenia) and they had to discontinue it in the end. now for a premier sedan from mazda would have to run against the maximas, avalons, those big american cars, and such. i think mazda will do a great job making a mazda 9. but making a millenia now is kinda far off in their plans

i was at the chicago auto shop just two weeks ago, the biggest in the world i believe and i can tell you that mazdas display was sad. even compared with what are deemed lesser vehicles like hyundai. no more rx8, no trace of a luxury car, no more two door. they are pushing the cx7 and the mazda 6 wagon, they have lost their edge and i couldnt wait to go sit in the new bmw 3, 6 inline cylinders of turbo glory! 300 hp.