New Millenia coming soon?

What is this I hear of a 2020 Mazda Millenia S/Amati 1000? that's only 13 years away and we can own a brand new state of the art Millenia again. Is this true?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amarti 1000 was the millenia intented name when mazda was ready to launch there own luxury brand "amarti" the brand never came to be but the millenia was ready to go, ORIGINALLY slated to be something like 60k new, and actual be the mid level car with a the amarti pegasus coming later, rumored to be a W12 RWD car with an exhaust note to make a ferrari wet itself.

There are currently no plans to bring the brand back and no known plans to reinvent the millenia. Bhr is merely hoping.

If under the slightest chance the millenia is remade and not full of ghetto chink hippy garbage, or atleast retains the same theme and feeling, that BHR will be the very first in line to buy one regardless of price.

if there was even a rumor of a new millenia and I could get ahold of the specs, meaning its something that a millenia should be, maybe even a new miller-cycle power plant? actually I know exactly what it would be like, but higher quality, it would look like the acura rl, the design is clearly stolen but updated, should mazda do it there would be actual quality, and a 300hp car wouldn't be slower in the quater mile then a 12 year old sedan by the same maker. none of that outside wheel acceration bullshit (worst idea ever, great for slow speed handling, does nothing but cause crazy uncontrol in a corner at speeds where handling would een come into play.

a 3.5L miller-cycle engine producing 375hp. 5spd man or 6spd F1 tranny, 18" rims from the 99-02 S design, brembo brakes, crazy complex reflector style LED tailights (no small dot crap) NO drl, bi-xenon projectors with the cutoff, width, and color of ECE valeo's, and the highbeam of an e46, no ctotal clear shit up front, RED led turn signals in back, simple interior with wood, no CF, no alum, none of that ghetto crap. handling, performance, and mercedes comfort.

regardless of price, I will be camped out at the dealership ps3 style until they left me pre-order, I WILL be the very first person to receive one if I have to go to the factory with cash in hand.

Black exterior, NO METALIC paint, and tan interior of course...well maybe black interior