Fuck I Hate

Renboy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I got the engine with the vac lines all fucked up. The engine came out of a brilliant black '00 millenuim edition milly that was killed in an accident. I'm starting to wonder if it was an 'accident', or the owner of the car was sick of the shit that I just went through and committed vehicular homicide and insurance fraud. A road worth travelling when things go astray with this car.

And the reason to sell it is, we don't need it, and are saving up to buy a house. Not to mention the insurance on that car is double that of any other car in it's price category.

I dont believe the millenium edition came in black...just silver and red.

They just slapped the badges on, I actually didn't even think the special editions were sold outside of the U.S. There was a "limited" edition made in 02, to match my car pretty much, it ONLY came in straight black, ONLY with tan interior, Alloy 17's, and frankly I'm not sure what real differences there were with it

I HIGHLY recommend against regular, you will have plenty of problems as well as degrade engine life. I don't even like going to other states where all they have is 91

Hee hee. Hook, line, and sinker.

We've battled on octane before in another universe. :starwars:

I was just seein if you'd bite again. Honestly I haven't had the guts to go to regular. My wife filled it by accident once with regular. No issues, no difference in feel but I will admit I was nervous...

• 2 weeks later...