Results

mts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbass, where do you think your engine was built? And I have one in my mx6 that I could pass emissions with.

That's what I thought, but then wondered what separates the oil from the coolant? I know oil is there for the bearings (on the turobs that have them) and for the shaft, so where does the coolant go?

Lol, our engines were untouched by humans while built on a robot assembly line.

I guess the coolant goes in different channels in the housing, what did you figure?

vastly untrue camel, infact the latest trend is chink automakers having u.s labor plants (I use them since you claim them/lexus are so reliable) most of theres ads are bragging about how many models are built in the u.s, so what is it? americans make inferior products or chinkyota is horrible?

I see FAR more older american cars with crazy ass miles on them, and many more original owners driving them to that mileage.

Dumbass, where do you think your engine was built? And I have one in my mx6 that I could pass emissions with.

That's what I thought, but then wondered what separates the oil from the coolant? I know oil is there for the bearings (on the turobs that have them) and for the shaft, so where does the coolant go?

Lol, our engines were untouched by humans while built on a robot assembly line.

I guess the coolant goes in different channels in the housing, what did you figure?

Same as the waterjacket on the engine...

Actually there are far more Volvos, Mercedes, and such with millions of miles than anything that ever came out of Detroit. Even heavy haulers...

The reason Japanese (and other) auto makers use American workers is to avoid import duties. And it's not just east Asia, I believe BMW built a huge plant in Georgia. The difference is that they (foreign auto makers) bring with them THEIR quality control (which is better than the North American system), and also avoid labour unions. Toyota, and Honda I know for a fact are non-unionized. This means that if some retard is too busy drinking the night before, and does his/her job half-assed, they get fired rather than promoted. And hence, the quality is superior to unionized big three bullshit. There is a Toyota plant in a town close to mine, and when they were deciding where to build this plant, the heads of Toyota went to local grades schools to talk to some of the children (invarious towns). They decided on Cambridge because they found that the lowest number of children came from broken homes, meaning they would probably be the most reliable labour source in the future.

And, the far east didn't really start producing cars in large quantities until the late 70's, so it's not possible for their cars to still be on the road. But, look at any German car that's old, they're still in good condition too. So don't give the Americans (with their fucking unions) undue glorification.

no, the difference is that an american worker takes pride in there work (see housing quality issues using mexicans) an american building an american car goes the extra lenght, whereas if even building some chink crap will let that 1 lose bolt go, the paint not be quite as perfect, not give it that little extra look

Part from blaming unions for all the crap, I agree. Japanese (read Toyota, the others have learned) quality control were always superior. But even Toyota has experienced slight quality problems on cars built by men with socks in their sandals :shifty:

Slight compared to other brands, but the first gen british built Avensis has not been quite up to Toyota standards.

no, the difference is that an american worker takes pride in there work (see housing quality issues using mexicans) an american building an american car goes the extra lenght, whereas if even building some chink crap will let that 1 lose bolt go, the paint not be quite as perfect, not give it that little extra look

So then your milly is a piece of shit because it was made by a 'chink' rather than american pride...I see. You're a fool.

no, the difference is that an american worker takes pride in there work...

Oh, dude -- you so need to get yourself a copy of the book Rivethead: Tales from the Assembly Line by Ben Hamper. That will show you just how much pride is rattling around the average Big Three assembly plant in North America.

Of course, the men and women putting the thing together have only so much to work with. Case in point -- next time you're watching a truck commercial for GM or Ford, you know, those laughable Like a Rock and similar circlejerks where the big, scary American truck is slamming its way through a crater-filled jobsite? Have a close look at what's happening to the panel gaps during those exciting slow-mo shots. Stuff is flapping around like a fat kid's roles on a trampoline. I simply can't believe those marketing dorks don't take one look at the bumper, grill, and hood -- all sliding this way and that, and shitcan all such campaigns. It's laughable.

And it's not the highbuck models that are burying us, it's the Camrys and Accords that, in the early nineties showed more design thoughtfulness in the velvet action of a defroster button than was evident in an entire Big Three car from that era. American-designed and made cars are getting better, but only because the likes of Honda and Toyota scared the shit right out of them twenty years ago. The Big Three have been in catch-up mode ever since. The question now is, will any of them survive to finish the job.

Oh, and what Anubis said about the ignorant racist crap? I totally agree. The world is laughing at you -- while they put North America out of business.

And i'll laugh all the way to the bank.

american made trucks are vastly superior to all other trucks on the market, now SOME american cars, the ones designed and put out only to complete with chink automarkers in certain areas, those are a bad idea and aren't shit, and given the design envelope and timeframe you shouldn't expect more.

maybe we should talk about these robots? because those robots and massive machines making cars all over the world are made in 3 places, america, italy, and britain, not chink land central. They were living in wooden shacks while we were splitting the atom, they have not caught up, and you people need to get it straight, I say a millenia is special, you call it a ford, an american car, you say say its not an american car just ot piss me off, get it straight, you can't have both.

and lets remember, mazda is the only chink central company to have an AMERICAN CEO, during his time in office they took the companies first and only win at le-mans (honda and toyota and there random spinoff crap have never even finished in the top 10) and the millenia came to being.

Look at the reliability link that was posted in the General section. In failure frequency the highest ranking North American car company was Ford at #13......#13......

A fucking Daewoo is more reliable than a Ford.

And if you take unionization into account; France, Germany, England and North America are the most heavily unionized countries which coincides to the lowest ranking vehicles with respect to quality. You can't argue here BHR.

Most other workers have a lot of catching up to do, as far as high standard of obligation and devotion to their employer is concerned, compared with far east industrial production. Why do many high profile western brands get their gear produced in China? It's not only because its cheap. It's solid too. At least my Harman Kardon has been so far. Made in China.

Toyoda is a city remember, a society. Just about everything is supplied from the Toyota company, for those being so lucky to work there. They're damn proud too, and rightly so; arguably producing the best quality cars in the world. Though little Mazda is a serious contender.

I go out of my way at times to purchase non chink crap, and as for workers hell no, americans invented assembly plants and heavy industry, like always they are pitiful attempts to reproduce something they don't even understand, and then try to brag that its better.

I never said unions were a good thing, atleast in the modern era. a daowoo is not more reliable, those plastic shit boxes have a new part breaking everyday, and because the people that drive them are either cheap ghetto rats, or other chinks that don't care or know about quality, so its never fixed until the engine dies at 50k, but oh a ford truck dies at 250k and its a huge issue.