I Gotto Hand It To Remus

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

Just so everyone can see what Mat from Remus is talking about....

[attachmentid=522] Twin angled tips

[attachmentid=523] and the BHR Favorite

This would be the best bet.

We are doing a group buy for it.

We have 4 orders, we need 10.

Rev3

Twin Round Angled Rev3 (2,5" inlet) 10 orders needed

342.18 + 25 Shipping

1:02millenia

2: ///BHRpowered

3:The Only MTS

4:Chitown

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

If you know any other forum where this might be of interest, I highly recommend you suggest this GB over there, the more the better.

If we don't reach ten, I will still foward this list to Remus Austria and see if we can still make it with atleast 5+ orders, the price might be higher though.

its pretty quiet at highway speed, I actually almost never notice it unless I want to hear it, the thing is it really sings in perfect tune with the miller-cycle engine, not so much the L, there you can hear it from the difference, but on the S it just seems like a louder MCE, then at low revs its smooth, but still deep, not like some rattling bubbling deep, like a low growl I guess, and then at high rpm's its loud, but not at all deep, hence doing exactly what they say.

Based on dyno's from dj, plat, myself, alumnar, and mh power gains are about as follows

L model, stock exhaust - 5-8hp peak

L model custom exhaust (marcus, different muffler, but very close, custom piping - 11hp

S model stock 2.25 - 7-12 (depending on boost and general setup)

S model stock 2.25 w/jet custom upgrade (not the piggy back, the custom folks - 15-22hp

S model with 2.5 piping, AND custom software, AND k&n filter - 25-28

Please, no thread hijack.

You seem to opt for the cheap and easy way a lot.

Considering the Millenia is a luxury vehicule, do it right or don't do it, that would be my best advice:)

If we get to 5 orders, I'll see if we can still make it happen.

such wise words have been uttered unfortunately too many times and yet...they just dont get it. :sigh: u say 5 ppl? :hmm: which muffler is this for again? the rev3? or the angle tip that bhr wants?

Is this place reliable and does this muffler come with the Rev3

http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home_n.a...;wizard=&s=

The twin angled [square Can]

http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home_n.a...;wizard=&s=

http://www.mimousafiles.com/installed/remus/twin_angle_b.jpg

Is the GB coming from autoaccessory? Because i see they have a group-buy symbol you can click on...

Anubis,

It's actually both of them in one muffler, it combines the twin round angled tip that suits the millenia well in a REV3 setup.

Street, I believe I already answered this question, AutoAccessoryStore offers the same pricing that we do. I don't know how we can make it much more clear.

We also have a group buy icon on our website. AutoAccessoryStore is affiliated with us, if you contact them for a GB they will most likely redirect it to us. AutoAccessoryStore is the sister company of MimoUSA, the official importer of Remus in the US.

We all offer the same pricing, guarantee because at Remus we have a MAP agreement. We cannot sell lower than suggested retail prices.