I Gotto Hand It To Remus

AutoAccessoryStore gets their Remus from the same importer that we do, MimoUSA.

The different is the twin angled listed on both AutoAccessoryStore and our website is in 2.25' inlet

We are offering a Rev3 twin angled round tips specialy ordered.

The second picture shown is just for can sizing references, do not take into account the tip shown on that picture.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.remus.at/car.jpg

3rd from the left..2nd row

Ist that the twin round and angled tip you were referring to?

You could do what you just said, but the interior piping would still be 2.25' so the decrease in backpressure would be reduced.

mat, i was interested in the tip at the fifth row first one from the left. but i cant find it anywhere. can u provide a link with that?

2.25, it's significantly louder, we usually fit those exhausts on more "tuner" oriented cars.

exactly what the milly is not, i excuse your ignorance.

I want more high end, i have a supercharger and a low reving high tork miller cycle for the low end, i think i may just have to get the twin 02 like the old 95milly...hmmm.

BHR, what size is yours and what are you going to do with it if you get a new one?

:hmm:

And for the love of god, would finally go out and buy a better camera.

Ren, those pictures were taken by malice, your not going to get much better then that, also, the tip size is 3.3 each I believe, together they fit quite nicely in the stock opening. If I can get a new muffler with a 2.5 already there I would sell the exhaust I have now, its been cared for by me and only about 2 years old, I could get the piping put back on so it would be a direct bolt on for millenia's, 250 probably + shipping

MTS - I can't stand the non angled tips, completely interfers with the bodylines on almost all cars. The tiwn round angled are the way I roll

Ok we can do twin round angled tip with Rev3 (2,5' inlet) but we need 10 orders.

342.18 + 25 Shipping

Not sure if there's enough people on this board to make it happen though, the 2.5 requires a custom exhaust, GREAT for power, but hard on the pocket books of same, Any idea what the price would be for a single order, or is that not even possible, hell if you do it inhouse I would be willing to ship mine for a conversion so to speak.

10 people for the regular would be possible

well put me on the list, but I'm not about 10 people, the problem is the millenia is a rare car to begin with, and L owners can do just fine by the 2.25 and S owners who don't care about power can get away with 2.25 with no problem. The S model of course is supercharged so the bigger the outlet the better

I don't recall if the twin 02 comes angled, but your talking to a guy that keeps his millenia in a climate controlled garage and still puts it inside a carcapsule bubble and isn't driven from thanksgiving until march, Only the best. The biggest thing is being angled, the flat tips just look cheap to me for some reason