I Gotto Hand It To Remus

Because I myself, along with several other members have experiance with remus, and atleast two trusted members have done business with the company in question I have no problem with "mat@remusexhaustshop.com" posting or starting a group buy so long as there is no e-mail and pm advertising sent to any member without their explict premission.

Also please keep in mind that as an unofficial vendor MW.net is not responsible for collecting payment or managing transactions, Other then that carry on, as always I welcome expert opinion and product feedback directly from the source, while at the same time getting the consumers voice back into the market.

-Synesthesia

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for official permission to post this GB, we should have asked about it before.

Please, if you wish to participate into this group buy, please add your name to this list, simply quote this post and add your name in the quote or copy paste it into your reply.

Twin Round Angled Rev3 (2,5" inlet) 10 orders needed

342.18 + 25 Shipping

1:02millenia

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

If you know any other forum where this might be of interest, I highly recommend you suggest this GB over there, the more the bett.

Thank you for official permission to post this GB, we should have asked about it before.

Please, if you wish to participate into this group buy, please add your name to this list, simply quote this post and add your name in the quote or copy paste it into your reply.

342.18 + 25 Shipping

2: ///BHRpowered

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

If you know any other forum where this might be of interest, I highly recommend you suggest this GB over there, the more the bett.

Don't you guys leave me hanging on this, how often are we going to have the for a true performance muffler that will work perfectly with the 2.5 custom exhausts. And for the record, I paid something like 375 shipped over 2 years ago, so the prices are good.

342.18 + 25 Shipping

3:The Only MTS

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Don't you guys leave me hanging on this, how often are we going to have the for a true performance muffler that will work perfectly with the 2.5 custom exhausts. And for the record, I paid something like 375 shipped over 2 years ago, so the prices are good.

OK OK If we can get the price I am in....

342.18 + 25 Shipping

2:Chi-town

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

I'm in but afraid we will not reach ten, also i dont like the idea of everyone having the same muffler but at least you all dont live near me, good thing too, your millys are sub-par in comparison. :tongue:

342.18 + 25 Shipping

3:The Only MTS

4:Chitown

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

If you know any other forum where this might be of interest, I highly recommend you suggest this GB over there, the more the better.

If we don't reach ten, I will still foward this list to Remus Austria and see if we can still make it with atleast 5+ orders, the price might be higher though.

I might be interested in a 2,25 preferably with round angled tips for my 2,5, but have a few questions.

1. Would I need a full catback system to go with it, including custom install?

2. Are the tips stainless or chromium plated?

3. Would shipping be within reason to Europe?

4. I'd want slightly more sound but not much more during cruising speed.

xedos -

the huge advantage to this new remus system is the rev3 stepped inlet, meaning you can use it with your stock piping (2.25) and get mild power gains and be happy, or down the road you can simply step up to the larger 2.5 piping and have a custom exhaust, 2 exhausts system options, 1 muffler, damn good idea. A MUCH better way to go about things then I was forced to at the time.

I'm not sure what the tips are, but they appear to be a very heavy nickle or chrome, There also sorta thick, I can't get to my old stock muffler to dig it out, but they are quality tips that come straight out from the muffler, no crappy expansion for looks or shitty bolt on tips like most flowmaster or magnaflows.

With the remus cruising on the highway it sings in such perfect tone with the supercharger that even with the music off and windows up I only notice it when listening rally, now hit the gas and its eanother story, but it never gets to loud and never drones in the cabins really, all projected behind me. I mean seriously, It holds up to my OCD

If you upgrade to a full 2.5" system, BHR noted an increase of up to 20hp if I'm not mistaken.

The tips are indeed chrome, but rest assured, I have family in Quebec that run Remus mufflers and believe, the winter there is REALLY hard, yet the Remus holds up since 2002 in the worst winter conditions you could ever imagine.

It also comes with a 36 months unlimited warranty.

Even the guys that want a 2.25 should get in this Group Buy, why? Because it's the same price as the 2.25 but you still have the ability to step up to a 2.5" if you ever want to upgrade your exhaust system, no need to buy a new one.

For European shipping, those are shipped out from Austria, you can organize your own shipping method to pick it up in Austria, we will advise you when the exhaust will be ready.

if you want to upgrade later you won't have any cost with the muffler, all a shop would do is cut off your old piping, bend some new 2.5 to fit, and slide it onto the bigger 2.5 inlet. So in the long run you would only be paying for 1.5 systems, instead of 2, huge difference in price

for the L models your probably looking at 7-12hp if I remember, have to check with dj on his last dyno

Piping can be obtained in any local exhaust shop.

If you want my personnal opinion, I always believe twin subtle tips are the way to go for luxury vehicules.

Single future and single turbo are usually fitted on more tuner oriented vehicules.

You'll see our twin subtle versions on BMWs, Mercedes, etc. You won't see our DTM, single future, single turbo on any high class BMWs, Mercedes, etc.

Our prices include shipping, give it a try, it will be the same prices.

We've had NUMEROUS complaints from customers saying RemusExhaustUSA.com were scams, people believe they are an authorized retailer when they are not.

The company is Imacle, not Remus.

We don't force you to buy from us, just beware of the frauds around, sometimes cutting short on paying the right price will come back to haunt you in the future.

Do you know if they'll send a Rev3? Contact them, I'm pretty sure they don't even know what it is, if they do, they'll simply have copy pasted it from our website.

They also don't advertise the right pictures for the right exhaust, they shown Twin 02 as being the twin round angled, when it obviously is NOT.

They also only advertise universal mufflers, no specific???

They also use generic copy pasted descriptions.

The website is also not updated, we are 03 2007, yet their website shows 2006.

Here's a quote from a member on another sponsored forum :

"Hey guys, I ordered and paid $308.00 on Jan. 26th for a universal remus twin future, from RemusExhaustUSA.com! They took my money and all of a sudden communications got REEEEAAAAALLLL ssslllllooooowwwww. Long story short I never got the muffler, filed a claim through paypal, and got like $275.00 back.

Sounds like they had insufficient funds for a full refund?????????????

If this is a legit business, don't you think they'd have more than $275.00 in a paypal account?

I'm not sayin it's not a real business.................................

but, I'm just sayin........................."

This website is screaming SCAM, I don't get why you'd even want to try it.