3:The Only MTS

4:Chitown

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

If you know any other forum where this might be of interest, I highly recommend you suggest this GB over there, the more the better.

If we don't reach ten, I will still foward this list to Remus Austria and see if we can still make it with atleast 5+ orders, the price might be higher though.

Mat, is this muffler rounded or squared?

And i notice it say (2.5 inlet) is that the tips size or the piping entry? this does fit a 1999 Millenia S with stock piping right? thats what the Rev3 does?

Twin Round Angled Rev3 (2,5" inlet) 10 orders needed

342.18 + 25 Shipping

1:02millenia

2: ///BHRpowered

3:The Only MTS

4:Chitown

5:street3890

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

I'm putting my name on this list because i am interested in doing this buy but if we can't get 10 i might just buy this one instead:

http://www.remusexhaustshop.com/index.php?...bf7f4a16999889a

The tips are indeed chrome, but rest assured, I have family in Quebec that run Remus mufflers and believe, the winter there is REALLY hard, yet the Remus holds up since 2002 in the worst winter conditions you could ever imagine.

The worst winter conditions regarding rust is above -4 degrees C and salted, wet roads. Actually below -4 the car might as well have a bath in salt, it will not rust anyway. I take it the presumeably mild steel tips are given a copper layer below the chrome then; that prevents rust very well.

Obviously, 4 or 5 winter seasons in Quebec would have revealed rust without doubt. Is it possible to weld a flange to the inlet, to hook it up with the original exhaust? And is the inlet tube in the same position as the stock muffler, being on the near front left side slightly downward from horizontal direction?

Lots of questions, but in that case I would be interested :)

it indeed revealed rust, but much less than what we expected.

You can weld a flange. The inlet tube is straight, it'll have to be custom fit at a local exhaust shop and welded.

The inlet tube is straight forward? Unless the muffler is substantially shorter than the stock one, I don't understand how it will fit, but of course BHR already has one. BHR, undercar pic please!

So which mufflers have the Rev3? And even if the Twin "Square Angled" doesn't have the Rev3, won't it still fit a stock millenia s, thats what u said?

This comes directly from Remusexhaustshop.com:

Remus Universal Muffler

02/70/72 labeled

sport exhauts come as Rev3

Now you can custom fit your cat-back system with the Remus Rev3 Universals.

Remus Rev3 Universals feature a 3-step inlet tube that you can modify/cut to fit your custom built cat-back exhaust.

The inlet tube steps up in diameter along its length allowing an easy adaptation for 2, 2 1/4, or 2 1/2-inch exhausts.

The silencers come in three different size and shape configurations to allow for installation on virtually any vehicle.

Meaning Rev3 is on all the Universal Remus mufflers...