I Gotto Hand It To Remus

I was thinking camel drive and someone eles hold the camera since the window will be done and doing side shots, acceration, downshifting, upshifting, really letting the remus shine...and then of course, I shall give the order to hoist the jolly roger as I speed away

I can get really close up and not have any worries... if someone wants to hang out of my window... game of inches.....

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking camel drive and someone eles hold the camera since the window will be done and doing side shots, acceration, downshifting, upshifting, really letting the remus shine...and then of course, I shall give the order to hoist the jolly roger as I speed away

I can get really close up and not have any worries... if someone wants to hang out of my window... game of inches.....

Sure, no problem, I'll also provide a wool item to prevent windnoise in the mike.

One condition only; I decide which car to be shown. Likely a black Milly, tutone maybe ;)

I would like to make a dedicated video of course, and mts, I'm about 85% sure the millenia will be at the meet, even with bad weather, I may simply tow it in an enclosed trailer...maybe 1 with windows for people to see inside. But since I'm finishing up alot of millenia stuff, and would like my tranny cooler inside, I'm more inclined then ever to bring the millenia, especially if I can get a video made

I would like to make a dedicated video of course, and mts, I'm about 85% sure the millenia will be at the meet, even with bad weather, I may simply tow it in an enclosed trailer...maybe 1 with windows for people to see inside. But since I'm finishing up alot of millenia stuff, and would like my tranny cooler inside, I'm more inclined then ever to bring the millenia, especially if I can get a video made

:lol: I'm sure there will be a big crowd :weirdo:

I think there would be more mockery, since hmmm should I say this.... HEY BHR YOUR CAR, THOUGH PRISTINE, IS STILL A MILLENIA AND THEREFORE WORTH NOTHING, FINANCIALLY THAT IS.

:rollin: