Your Exhaust Thoughts

Caddi, with borla, they design entire systems or universal parts that need to be welded together. I emailed them asking for a tech to take 10 minutes to weld my combination together in multiple emails at my cost, and they said no. The only two exhaust shops within a reasonable distance only weld mild steel exhaust, and do crush bends, so I am stuck. I wonder if the gains off of the factory manifolds merit an expansion to 2.5" piping, resonator, and my borla combo. From my previous knowledge, any car boosted with a supercharger will gain from the largest exhaust possible. My car will remain a daily driver for awhile, so 3" is not an option, and we haven't taken our S engines to the point of experimentation at this point on the forum (although I think we should given the fact that 4 cycle is hitting the point of splitting hairs at this point in efficency in autos). For the sake of my own willingness to split from the group on an "axle back" system, will my local exhaust shop be able to fab up this system using above muffler in an offset application?

the remus or borla, an axle back is actually harder and costs almost the same as the 2.5 exhaust, plus then you have to worry about muffler lenght, but you should be fine, I think marcus had a borla.

Go to the sites history section on the main page and downloa dthe MWM05 video, the beige car has a borla exhaust with a 2.5 exhaust...but remus is better

umm...putting down 500 on an evo is as easy switching a channel on the tv. provided u get up and push the button urself. all u need really are bigger injectors and a boost controller. the ones in britain pump out 400 hp. i think they are called fq400 or something. u can get a bigger faster spooling turbo for more efficiency. but the ecu can hold 500 easy. if not...there are countless maf swaps to do it.

I'm not interested in putting power in some of hte ugliest cars ever created. my the millenia the remus works wonderful.

I have an eisenmann on my M3, remus was possible, but they don't make a full kit. I have a flowmaster fm40 on my jeep, and if I get the 360 modena f1 (since its cheaper then the m6) I will go with a level 3 caprista, but I would never switch the exhausts around regardless of quality. Its all in the charactor people

mat, I test drove the m6 as a replacement to my current m3, and it was nice, but it doesn't feel like theres a v10 under there, transmission...eh, but the interior really bothered me, plus the 07 was 115k. Whereas I have been finding 99-01 360 modena w/f1 transmission for 95-110k, test drove one and only having a v8 feels like there is a v10, not to mention that big button that says "RACE" really got my attention on the challange model.

I'v been a member at ferrarichat for awhile and found the review, I love remus, and yes tubi is nice, there I said it...but I want something that will howl and setoff alarms on command.

umm...putting down 500 on an evo is as easy switching a channel on the tv. provided u get up and push the button urself. all u need really are bigger injectors and a boost controller. the ones in britain pump out 400 hp. i think they are called fq400 or something. u can get a bigger faster spooling turbo for more efficiency. but the ecu can hold 500 easy. if not...there are countless maf swaps to do it.

u are wrong.... it may be easy given that they are using methanol injection and a bunch of other crap... i said pump gas, tuned low due to the fuel being used... this is all true figures using awd dyno's..... u might shyt ur pants in this car honestly... i was just in it, 0-60 is probably somewhere around 3.2-3.4 secs

projected using race gas at the track is somewhere in the 650hp range, add some when he goes methanol...

he has put probably somewhere around 30k into the motor, built it from the bottom up, stroked and shyt like that.... trust me, this is not your regular evo.

as for the 400hp evos, they were a limited production of 100... hmmm

mat, I test drove the m6 as a replacement to my current m3, and it was nice, but it doesn't feel like theres a v10 under there, transmission...eh, but the interior really bothered me, plus the 07 was 115k. Whereas I have been finding 99-01 360 modena w/f1 transmission for 95-110k, test drove one and only having a v8 feels like there is a v10, not to mention that big button that says "RACE" really got my attention on the challange model.

I'v been a member at ferrarichat for awhile and found the review, I love remus, and yes tubi is nice, there I said it...but I want something that will howl and setoff alarms on command.

Capristo stage 3 is your best bet, that is a personal opinion:)

lmao, perhaps. I still think my plan the of redesign of shell and mobil worldwide infostructure could change the face of the auto industry and crush the economy in the middle east.

I own a company with 2 other people, and hold a 42% stake, going on almost 2 years now, bottom line is that my clients recieve the finest service money can buy, at average prices, what I save in marketing costs I make up for with repeat customers, I'm ruthlessly competitive as everyone knows and will strive for perfection in everything. Plus in almsot exactly another 2 years I'm able to start collecting on a family interest/trust plan, where my yearly income will be put into the high 6 figure range off interest and dividents alone.

Plus lets face it, I don't actually spend money. I will invest every penny I earn over and over into my company, but aside from cars which is my only real hobby, I'm more of a grinch. I'll throw down and impress blah blah blah when I want to over dinner or something but thats it. If it doesn't go back into the company it goes into a 401K, 403B, or IRA, or just stable stocks.

Plus when I spent 10k to preorder all those ps3's, and paid several people to camp at a few stores to pick them up, then sold them all for anywhere from about a low of 1300 to a high of 7k for one, that little 45k or profit was a nice christmas bonus.

You wanna make money you gotto spend money, and you need to be smart about how you spend it because there is no such thing as luck.

My world views, especially on college students have helped alot as well.

*post copy*

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...amp;q=kreissieg

The kreissieg exhaust, my 2nd choice

and AH HA, I found it. I thought it had the remus, but this is what made my choose the caprista, and for future reference, this is the format all exhaust videos should be in. 3 ferrari 360's side by side. first is stock, 2nd has tubi, 3rd has caprista, enjoy

IPB ImageClick here to see Video

:huh: cheese?

I know alot of ferrari owners like to get there cars as close as possible to sound like an F1 car, which I'm mixed on, a huge fan, it may be a race car, but its no F1 car, but its much better to start with a purebread race car and improve it then say, an economy bottom of the feeder car...like a honda and think its a freaking dragster tried down to rails