Interior Lights

take out the pedophile part and your correct. I have no problem with killing children, certain those who strive to become whores as early as possible, but I'm no lat.

I don;'t want to be walking through the darkness and then be sitting in a spotlight for all to see, even my maplights have red leds in them fighter cockpit style, if I need to see something the light is projected downward and will light a map or whatever extremely well, but provide almost zero light to the sides, so others can barely even tell a light is on, I choose the leds like that

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BHR, did you rewire your lighting system to get those rear pillars to come on, because one member said that only 96 and down year models came on when unlocked, but yours is a 2000 model and they do come on when unlocked.....just a question....thanks for all the imput.

BHR, did you rewire your lighting system to get those rear pillars to come on, because one member said that only 96 and down year models came on when unlocked, but yours is a 2000 model and they do come on when unlocked.....just a question....thanks for all the imput.

i am that member and still dont know how in hell his rear pillars can come on with the doors in a 2000 unless something is wrong with his milly (which BHR would never admit to).

If they do come on they should dim, so yes, i think there is something wrong here.

I have been in almost 10 different millenias, of all different years, i have owned two, my older brother has one, my mother had one, and hang out with anyone who has one (you are automatically awesome if you do) and am VERY familiar with the differences between years. the rear pillars should only light with the doors on 95-96 models!

nevertheless i want to know how to get mine (2000) to come on with the doors just like you 2002 Mazda Millenia. I have blacklight LEDs in the interior and they look HOT against my suede seats, the rear pillars would help light up the whole interior, for the ladies, not whores.

Well I would like to know why you don't have cruise issues. Unless you can program it in and just by chance the lights were on or off or I dunno. I'm also one of hte only people that run the door lights only.

except for maplights and gauges all interior lights are stock if anyone is wondering.

oh also, plats 02 dimmed this way, and I'm pretty sure malice's did

Well I would like to know why you don't have cruise issues. Unless you can program it in and just by chance the lights were on or off or I dunno. I'm also one of hte only people that run the door lights only.

except for maplights and gauges all interior lights are stock if anyone is wondering.

oh also, plats 02 dimmed this way, and I'm pretty sure malice's did

well, i wouldnt know about the 01-02's i accually i have never been inside one. i planned on test driving one when buying my new milly because i heard they handled better but never got around to it. I didnt have time to waste looking at an inferior looking millenia (my opinion), i just wanted to replace mine as soon as possible once i saved up the cash and got over my depression, plus it took a ton of long distance trips to find the right low mileage milly at MY price.

So my question then is: how many factories put together millies? if there were more than two maybe one factory still used the old wiring method which would explain why in some newer millies the rear pillars light up with the "door" setting is selected on the map light/front dome light...or maybe mazda was just using up old parts they had and they went in randomly.

do you think it is in the wiring or the light and the housing? can you take a pic o your pillar light with the bulb off to see if your looks like mine? Can you also take a pic of the wiring connection behind it to see if the plug is the same as on my car?

i will get pics of mine tommorrow for comparison. thanx.

bhr, yes i would like to see what your assembly looks like because i know my current 2000 has a button, and the 95 had a switch as well as what the wires look like behind the assembly.

You can take a small flathead scrrewdriver and pop it out from the bottom edge. i will go get some pics now...

my pillar lights DO NOT illuminate with the doors on any setting and look like this:

IPB Image

the wires behind the light look like this:

IPB Image

now, lets figure out if there is a difference in the light or in the wires because I WANT MY PILLARS TO LIGHT WITH THE DOORS!!!

Will get pics tommorrow, didn't have a chance to swing by its lair today, but since I can't stand ANY lights to come on when I hit unlock, and only barely like the door lights when the doors are open, you can have mine.

Maybe it has something to do with yours being a millenium edition??? I really have no clue, but you either have some things others don't, or are missing others, maybe someone was sniffing the new suede to long when wiring things up?? :dunno:

My 2002 looks just like that, with the on/off button. Im sure the wires look the same behind it. I WANT IT BHR. haha